Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Ahmedabad Sellers Meet
Recently on 24th April A Seller meet was organized in Ahmedabad. Sharing some pics and videos of that event.

[Image: CgzUlIMU8AAiY7Q.jpg]

[Image: CgzVdwwVEAERCPc.jpg]
[Image: CgzVdw7UcAQxkl0.jpg]
[Image: CgzVdwzUcAAuNnz.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Mahavir Shah, Salman
Great meeting and initiative. Thanks AIOVA, Raja Agarwal and Mahaveer Shah. Hope to attend more meetings like these.
Check 1st video with full volume at 6:34
We should have an Ecommerce Hub in Ahmedabad wherein all sellers across Ahmedabad can have their offices and also Ecom companies can have their warehouses.

This will reduce the time and cost of logistics which should be passed on to sellers

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Deepesh.Parswani for this post:
  • Flags
An ecommerce park. Nice idea

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Is it going to be their in Mumbai as well. We welcome if some one can come forwards.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It is happening right now at Islam Gymkhana, Marine Lines
We happy to Join.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please intimate when next meeting.

Call Imran bhai asap, it is starting at 5 pm. 09702993663
As we suburban area it is not possible to join today. Please do inform us for next meeting. Tnx for your information.