Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASK ME Payments
How they are in payments????

do they pay on time?
NO,
they r upgrading systems so payments getting delayed
ASKMEBAZAAR - PLEASE DONT ASK ME BAZAAR - VITRAAG BHAI - IT IS ASK ME BIZARRE ACTUALLY

BE CARE FULL
pls do not do any transaction in askme bazaar i have so many issue regarding damaged parcel, loss parcel but they even can't reply on time they do not care for seller money and even their seller management team can't reply your mail so pls be careful to do business in ask me bazaar
We are calling ASKME BAZAR since last 20 days but not getting any reply regarding Payments. As our Payment is pending for Orders of November Month and December Month. Worst Company with irresponsible employees better not work with them.
Don't do business with askme
Ask me is the worst portal never trust them even I have one lac rupees due and even after 20 emails not getting payments

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
What about Mr.Voonik any one can suggest me. We are from apparel categories.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
the market place name is ASK Me Bazaar

but there name shud be

For Orders --- ASK Me

For Payments --- Dont Ever Ask Me for payments
Hi,

Ask me bazaar manager had come to my office with proposal to sell on their marketplace. Once they told me that they pay after 30 days I bocked all their discussion out , till the end of the meeting........

I definately would not recommend anybody to sell on ask me bazaar they are not trustworthy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rahul Sharma for this post:
  • Flags