Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Pending
Hi

My Name is Sanket Agrawal and i am an active seller on Flipkart, Amazon and other Market places for 18 months now. 

My company name is Shiven Exports and Imports and Internet handle is Shivenexim on all the Marketplaces. I was always facing issue regarding wrong returns for last many months, but now Flipkart has started making account pending for wrong returns as their system does not take into account Wrong Tagging of returns by buyer, cheating cases and Wrong returns.

I had complained about it and was assured of claiming SPF and then it wont be repeated. I got a warning that my Misshipments are 5% but i analysed and sent a mail of all returns to Flipkart about it and they accepted that system ratings cannot be changed but they agree that the taggings are wrong and the ratings are wrongly affected. 

My account has been made pending now and i have lost the patience of again and again describing them the issue and getting no resloution. Please help me for the issue of this Wrong returns and Ratings Policy in Flipkart. Without any of our Mistake, we have been punished on the same.

I urge my fellow sellers who face the same issue to voice their issue of Flipkart Returns and get the same changed in the company.

Regards
Sanket Agrawal
(02-01-2016, 09:19 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

My Name is Sanket Agrawal and i am an active seller on Flipkart, Amazon and other Market places for 18 months now. 

My company name is Shiven Exports and Imports and Internet handle is Shivenexim on all the Marketplaces. I was always facing issue regarding wrong returns for last many months, but now Flipkart has started making account pending for wrong returns as their system does not take into account Wrong Tagging of returns by buyer, cheating cases and Wrong returns.

I had complained about it and was assured of claiming SPF and then it wont be repeated. I got a warning that my Misshipments are 5% but i analysed and sent a mail of all returns to Flipkart about it and they accepted that system ratings cannot be changed but they agree that the taggings are wrong and the ratings are wrongly affected. 

My account has been made pending now and i have lost the patience of again and again describing them the issue and getting no resloution. Please help me for the issue of this Wrong returns and Ratings Policy in Flipkart. Without any of our Mistake, we have been punished on the same.

I urge my fellow sellers who face the same issue to voice their issue of Flipkart Returns and get the same changed in the company.

Regards
Sanket Agrawal

kindly mail to greivance team for the same with incident no with ss ....
HI

Thanks for the response. The Incident ID is Incident: 151224-002943. Can you share the Mail ID of the Grievance Team?
(02-01-2016, 09:38 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-01-2016, 09:19 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Regards
Sanket Agrawal

(02-01-2016, 10:26 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HI

Thanks for the response. The Incident ID is Incident: 151224-002943. Can you share the Mail ID of the Grievance Team?
(02-01-2016, 09:38 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Regards
Sanket Agrawal

seller-grievance@flipkart.com
Grievance team will be more helpful.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
HI

The team has responded that they are still looking into it and firstly they called and provided wrong information about the same and the layer apologised for the same.

They are saying that they are not wrong on the same. Wrong Tagging and Customer Returns Policy is making it really sad for Sellers.
How can they say they are not wrong on the same? Did they discuss something like this before implementing? What an attitude
They are not ready to discuss on anything. their Customer support is highly ineeficient. I hve been raising this for past 3 months but never got any resolution.

I hope we can get this to top management who are having some control to check.
dont worry, normally aiova helps in solving the issue without reaching the top management
i think u shud chat with the executive first with oll details .. they provide u the best solution ....

than kindly raise issue with grievance team with incident id .... they r very helpful and wil resolve ur issue at earliest