Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Suspended
Hi

My account on Amazon got suspended on 10th March 2016 because of Fake Product Complaint For Brand Otterbox and Samsung. We provided them with all the Invoices and Distributor Authorisation Proof. There were total 2 complaints from buyers till date out of which we had clearly closed and resolved both without any issue from buyer and no A2Z claim was even filed.

Amazon gave us a Suspension asking to give Brand Authorisation letter and POA for Inauthentic items which were never inauthentic. We took services of Amazon Boost provider Bridge 2 Business and Seller drive but still they have sent a mail stating we will not reinstate the privileges. This is a very huge issue again and again happening in our Electronics Category. Plaese let us know how can we go forward?
Hey,

My account also got suspended on 23rd March 2016 and from that date we have send many action plans, they have rejected all of them and now 3rd party is approaching us which is saying that we will make a action plan for us which will 100% acceptable by amazon seller team and our account will be reactivated in 7-9 Working Days.
(02-05-2016, 08:21 PM)GoelMohit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey,

My account also got suspended on 23rd March 2016 and from that date we have send many action plans, they have rejected all of them and now 3rd party is approaching us which is saying that we will make a action plan for us which will 100% acceptable by amazon seller team and our account will be reactivated in 7-9 Working Days.

Try that i have already done that Mohit and it was no use.