Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Suspended on Fake Returns
Dear all...See the height of arrogance and dictatorial behaviour of flipkart, we got our account suspended twice for the same date period..stating the high return of our products. All the return data is botch up by flipkart...they are suspending sellers accounts based on customer return and most of the cases these returns are completely bogus. 

Product returns with reasons like: Duplicate Product, Quality is not expected, Customer remorse, Accessory Missing..etc..etc. Now see the height of ignorance of flipkart...first they are sending  performance notice report of high return for the period between 28/04/2016 to 26/05/2016 and suspended seller account till 8th June. Account was reactivated on next day late evening by 9th June after several complaints....and for our surprise again on 10th of June 2016 flipkart send their second performance notice report of high return for the period between 06/05/2016 to 03/06/2016 and suspended account till 17th of June.

Now big question is that flipkart send the second high return period of 06/05/2016 ....So this date was not included on first time high return period till 26/05/2016  ?? We rise several complaints in this regard...but they have no clarification, but simply repeating their parrot language that your account will be reactivated on 17th June. 

See these mails send by flipkart about high return and observe the red circled area for dates. 

The last image of the mail we just received during writing of this thread ....again the same threatening mail.
They do not know the logic behind this. In second image you are inside benchmark rate still account made pending. Dunno what they are upto

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Is there any info about category wise customer returns benchmark on flipkart seller tutorials?
Some how by hook or crook they wanted to get rid off sellers so Seller's hard earned money can be kept as a Penalty .90k+ Sellers are active on Fkrt so even if 50% of them can be penalized for silly reasons calculate 45000
Sellers multiplied by average Payout of ₹.120000.00 comes ₹54,000,000,00.00 such a huge amounts can be stucked any time For "n" numbers of days interest free from any mortgage.. Why you will need investors..?
There's is an algorithm changes to this Cycle it's your turn now for 3-4 weeks After your turn they make another Prey.. We are Slaves in their own Eyes.wake up..
Active sellers are hardly 3000

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Seems Flipkart wants to get rid of us. Anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Flipkart will work with d seller who are doing ads with them..

I think thats their new hidden policy

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.