Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account hold - Fake product
Dear team,

I am registered seller with Flipkart for past 6 months and been on the top sellers.

Recently Flipkart made my account on hold stating one of the listing is a fake product being sold.

We provided for the valid purchase bills from authorized dealer but Flipkart has replied back stating the invoice is not as per standards.

Despite of asking them the reasons multiple times they are just repeating the same reason Sayin it is a confidential information and the same cannot be shared and at the same time the account will also be never reactivated

Request you to help us with the same.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Do you have pending Payouts for past Orders Processed. If it is then You have to ask them only I.e. Flipcart what corse of Action to be taken form your side and what they're going to take one action already taken by them by holding your account but next..? Ask them
Second if you had all payments received and it doesn't matter for you to keep going with them then go for Amazon
I want my flipkart account to be activated as i put great efforts to maintain the seller rating and performance metrics and business was also going good. Shifting to amazon will make start everything right from scratch again.

clueless on how to get my account activated.
email or call to seller support and keep following them. ask if there is any chance to reinstate it , if they say no then get your pending payment and leave.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Even I was one of the top sellers on Flipkart. They blocked my account one fine day and gave no reason for it. I realised that they need me more than i need them. I changed my course of business immediately and I am doing more business than ever.
(21-06-2016, 08:21 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Even I was one of the top sellers on Flipkart. They blocked my account one fine day and gave no reason for it. I realised that they need me more than i need them. I changed my course of business immediately and I am doing more business than ever.
here's a definitely a possibility of discouraging small Sellers to refrain from Selling on Marketplaces no bar all are following the mantra since new FDI policy is underway. The reason why..? They can show to the Govt. That Sellers are compromised like in Dispatch of Goods Faulty Products fake products etc.etc...so ..Their Cloudtails,WS.Retail..etc and some big Sellers or those who in which they have indirect stakes and are feverable to them can get the Maximum share of business...so it's algorithms. To kick us out by some or other way...please try to understand their Hidden strategy...or you may call it their one of an agenda.. - See more at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(21-06-2016, 08:21 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Even I was one of the top sellers on Flipkart. They blocked my account one fine day and gave no reason for it. I realised that they need me more than i need them. I changed my course of business immediately and I am doing more business than ever.
Agar fk seller ac block ya sudpend krde aur active hi na kre to nextkoi option he fk k sath business krne ka ?
Means ek bar ac band fir business band future me fk pr selling nhi krskte ?

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.