Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account on boarding from last 6 months
Hi

I was opened seller account in Flipkart on 25th November 2015. And submitted all documents which is require like vat, cst, pan card, bank details but still my account is on boarding from last 6 months.

City : Surat
Category : Apparel

Please guide me !

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
What is the reason they are giving?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What is the reason they are giving?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
did u check the amount they transfer in ur bank account ... as u hve to fill that amount in ur seller portal bank details .... so that ur bank account verified with them ....

till u dont do it ... they wil nt make ur account as active ....

and listing shud be made first for 1-3 prouducts to get ur store live for fk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kidsworldco for this post:
  • Salman
(11-05-2016, 02:32 AM)Kmozi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

I was opened seller account in Flipkart on 25th November 2015. And submitted all documents which is require like vat, cst, pan card, bank details but still my account is on boarding from last 6 months.

City : Surat
Category : Apparel

Please guide me !

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Well
Reason they are giving is logistics issue. My account is also on hold. And it will take at least next 6 months to open it.