Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account on hold
Dear friends

i got a call from flipkart and they are saying account will not be activated. Hence, no changes can be done. but  I provided all my genuine purchase invoices for all these products for which i have even filed the VAT i have opened 2 months back only and i have taken bank loan 10days back and i have invested 6-7 lack rupees how can i repay the loan amount  and 5 to 6 lack products are lying in in my office When i ask them how did they conclude its fake, seller support team claims that its a call from verification team and its internal process that they cannot share the reasons. Do you think sellers are jokers here ? to listen to what ever you say i had hope a till yesterday but when i got call from seller support i finally i decided to commit suicide in front of flipkart office koramangala becoz i am from poor family we dont have any other business
my entire family is dependent on this business and i have written death note ageist flipkart  i will wait for 2 days becoz that invoices are given in commercial tax office and they sed  invoices are valid so i am waiting for that invoice, please friends dont refer flipkart to any seller if u refer they will also safer same like me please check in google for how many seller flipkart has done same
have not come across anything like this yet . It is shocking . Hold on . Don't take hasty decisions .
How did you get an idea to start selling on flipkart?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sell on other marketplaces to clear ur stocks....there is good business everywhere!!
Vinay dont take these type of decisions. Send all ur issues details to admin@aiova.org
Dear vinay

Better sell ur stock in other market place
Flipkart is making accounts on hold of last year purchase also
Product which has been not sold by us scince 1 year thy are asking for brand authorization
And made our account on hold..
So batter no use of email them thy have 10 grades seller support team
Hi, dear this is not the END. YOU got a life once live it fully. U do not think about your family? If you took this type of steps don't think you leave them alone & fighting with their own lives???

See no one is here for 150 years, we have only 70 years working life. Flipkart is not the only marketplace you deal with. Try amazon, Snapdeal, paytm. You can sell your stock offline too. Even you can ask your purchase parties to take back the stocks & pay the loan amount. & Even if you have not paid in time they will not hang you. Be practical. Everyone get another chance in life. So please look for your family. Do not take this type of steps. Otherwise your family will loose their hope. Biggis like Flipkart doesn't care anything. But we have to fight & make a road for our success.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Dear vinay
Try other marketplaces..you will get more business than flipkart.
Try amazon and Paytm.
Recently there are lot of issues of account hold in flipkart. They actually themselves not clear on what is fake and what is genuine.
Don't loose hope...be optimistic.

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi Vinay,

Please do not take such a hasty decision.
I am from Bangalore as well. As many have suggested above there are other marketplaces.
You can also make better income by selling on international sites like Amazon.com and Ebay.com

If you would like to talk about it you can personally reach me out on rohitsingal1@gmail.com
Sorry cannot share my contact on a public forum.

(23-06-2016, 05:12 PM)Vinay Kumar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear friends

i got a call from flipkart and they are saying account will not be activated. Hence, no changes can be done. but  I provided all my genuine purchase invoices for all these products for which i have even filed the VAT i have opened 2 months back only and i have taken bank loan 10days back and i have invested 6-7 lack rupees how can i repay the loan amount  and 5 to 6 lack products are lying in in my office When i ask them how did they conclude its fake, seller support team claims that its a call from verification team and its internal process that they cannot share the reasons. Do you think sellers are jokers here ? to listen to what ever you say i had hope a till yesterday but when i got call from seller support i finally i decided to commit suicide in front of flipkart office koramangala becoz i am from poor family we dont have any other business
my entire family is dependent on this business and i have written death note ageist flipkart  i will wait for 2 days becoz that invoices are given in commercial tax office and they sed  invoices are valid so i am waiting for that invoice, please friends dont refer flipkart to any seller if u refer they will also safer same like me please check in google for how many seller flipkart has done same
Dear friends 

After posting in aiova my account got activated and i am thank full to  aiova  and specially Kush Agarwal  and others who all are  supported me a  lot in  this matter , I never loose hope because you people were there behind me, once again am thankfull to all of you friends .

With Regards
Vinay
DIGIPOINT
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DIGIPOINT for this post:
  • Jitoo, Kush Agarwal, lurewears, Nitien