Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account status on Hold
Dear Sir/Ma'm
we are doing business with Flipkart from last 3 Years , but from last 2 months our account status is on hold , we tried to contact ss they are saying that you account has been suspended and never reactivated, reason is (seller fraud ) but when we asked that please tell us that what fraud we did, then they are saying we can't disclose that .

AIOVA Please help us to reactivate the account .
Thank you
(02-06-2016, 11:38 AM)Suresh Purohit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Sir/Ma'm
we are doing business with Flipkart from last 3 Years , but from last 2 months our account status is on hold , we tried to contact ss they are saying that you account has been suspended and never reactivated, reason is (seller fraud ) but when we asked that please tell us that what fraud we did, then they are saying we can't disclose that .

Thank you

they wil not re-activate ur account ... u hve to apply for a new account with new details of ur business.....
Email on seller grievance.. Thy will help

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2016, 05:53 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2016, 11:38 AM)Suresh Purohit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Sir/Ma'm

Thank you

they wil not re-activate ur account ... u hve to apply for a new account with new details of ur business.....

Dear Mr.Purohit 
Are you a Serious Seller you had an Issue with Flipart ( seller fraud) , Quikr ( payment stuck) Theft Orders  etc.etc.
I am not going to blame on you but if you want be totally concentrated on E.Marketplaces you have to be Genuine so no one can Point Fingers to us ..zZ.z..z... Rest you decide ..claim with Genuine Reasons with proof ..Go ahed we are with you if you are correct ..but remember nothing can be kept Hidden..
Photo 
our account was on hold status from last 3 months , but we are able to login on the panel , but when i write some real fact on the flipkart seller community page . they blocked me totally now even i am not able to login on the panel  .
this is the solution of rising a issue on flipkart seller community page .
Dear Team

we are doing business with Flipkart from few months , but from last 1 months our account status is on hold i am new seller account rating not gives , we tried to contact ss they are saying that you account has been suspended and never reactivated, reason not tell me they only says internal team decided but when we asked that please tell us that what fraud we did, then they are saying we can't disclose that .

Regards

Nirankari Enterprises
Dear Friends
i got a call from flipkart and they are saying account will not be activated. Hence, no changes can be done. but I provided all my genuine purchase invoices for all these products for which i have even filed the VAT i have opened 2 months back only and i have taken bank loan 10days back and i have invested 6-7 lack rupees how can i repay the loan amount and 5 to 6 lack products are lying in in my office When i ask them how did they conclude its fake, seller support team claims that its a call from verification team and its internal process that they cannot share the reasons. Do you think sellers are jokers here ? to listen to what ever you say i had hope a till yesterday but when i got call from seller support i finally i decided to commit suicide in front of flipkart office koramangala becoz i am from poor family we dont have any other business my entire family is dependent on this business and i have written death note ageist flipkart i will wait for 2 days becoz that invoices are given in commercial tax office and they sed invices are valid so i am waiting for that invoice, please friends dont refer flipkart to any seller if u refer they will also safer same like me please check in google for how many seller flipkart has done same