Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahmedabad Flipkart Warehouse Work Stopped
Why flipkart stopped Ahmedabad warehouse project please provide me your inputs here so it will be helpful for them looking to register with FA Ahmedabad. I cant understand Flipkart india's largest marketplace stopped half work in before its launch, BTW its first FC in Gujarat by Flipkart. please provide me your view on this news.
Is it really stopped? Major setback for gujarat and western region sellers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(25-06-2016, 01:22 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it really stopped?  Major setback for gujarat and western region sellers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

YES THEY STOPPED Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I got to know that they have planned to setup a warehouse in Surat instead of Ahmedabad.
(25-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Deepesh.Parswani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I got to know that they have planned to setup a warehouse in Surat instead of Ahmedabad.

So why Flipkart Employees made this project here in AHmedabad and almost done half work and stopped?
Will there be any warehouse in gujarat before Diwali? Any news?