Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Invoice
Guys, how are you providing invoice to customer for amazon orders. is it manually or via any software. please help

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AARJAY for this post:
  • Prism Retail
FOR FBA it is via AMAZON portal,i.e automated. and if you are doing non-fba then it has to be a computer generated vat/cst paid invoice.
Its Non-FBA, then how to integrate the bar code from amazon shipping label with our computer generated invoice. Any software?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi! Did you find any solution for this?
Amazon has started this service..

Dear Seller,

We are pleased to announce the launch of invoice generation feature for Easy Ship orders. Using this feature, invoice is generated during pickup scheduling and is available for printing along with the shipping label and regulatory forms. You need to attach these forms to the package before handing it over to the pickup associate.

To opt for this feature, use the following link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

For more information about invoicing service, refer to the following link:

You can also track order information along with tax and invoice details using the consolidated transaction report available for your Easy Ship orders.

For more information about consolidated transaction report, refer to the following link:

Note: Presently, the invoice service is not available if you schedule using Excel feeds (bulk scheduling) or schedule using the mobile seller app.

This service is not chargeable.

Regards,
Amazon Services

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lurewears for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal