Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Payment is Like begging
Hi, Does anyone know how amazon makes payment. It shows good amount in the panel due on a particular date while keep the reserve when they have to pay. Asked them and they responded that they keep the reserve and not telling about release of reserved amount. Is it the way they work?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
facing same problem ;(
They have a certain process procedure they follow. The reserve is kept for Amazon safety incase of any problems with the order including after delivery

Sent from my Moto G (4) using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Amazon has been the most reliable for us as far as payment are concerned.

Reserve amounts are usually released in the next payment cycle, which is a gap of barely 7 days.
Another change in Amazon policy of which sellers are unaware.

Earlier Amazon used to refund us 50% of the product charges. Now, they refund us 50% percent of the transfer amount.

This happened without even any notice or prior intimation.

Seller support pretend that this is how it was, but thats not the case.

Need a Strict regulator to curb these Malpractices and unethical behaviour
High time for payment reconciliation.

Amazon changes policy. giving half FBA reimbursement

Amazon changes policy. reduced easy ship reimbursement to approx. 50% of transfer amount not product charges

Amazon not reimbursing all FBA returns (compare fba return orders and reimbursement done)

Amazon changes policy. introduced charges for return order (20% of commission)

Amazon creating self removal of FBA return orders (Check your monthly FBA courier return charges to your warehouse)

Amazon Increased volume in FBA products

Was anyone informed about these changes?
I am not sure if there was any specific notification of these charges

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
In the name of Big sale and making millionaires overnight, these companies are hard pressing all sellers and slowly pushing loans in name of working capital.

I think, In a few years, many sellers would come under debt cycle and they would have no other option as the money will be of Online Market places and the sale point would be Online market place itself.

To stop prosperity from leaving the country, protection of Sellers is must.
(15-07-2016, 12:37 AM)AARJAY Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, Does anyone know how amazon makes payment. It shows good amount in the panel due on a particular date while keep the reserve when they have to pay. Asked them and they responded that they keep the reserve and not telling about release of reserved amount. Is it the way they work?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The payment of amazon is actually the best. It works like this

Total payment due less payment for sales in last 14 days ( 7 days for bigger sellers) = payment made.

The payment has not been delayed in the 3 years except on the 10th october.

Hope this helps