Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon multiple account
By mistake we opened two account in amazon. One account is opened before 8 months ago and another account is opened before 5 month ago. We have taken brand approval in first account, but we not done any business in first account and also account health is good. We done all business in second account. Shipping address is same in both account. Account health is "fair"  in second account. So we not able to register our brand in second account bcoz we already taken brand approval in second account. So we have to close any one account. Please give your suggestion that which one account we have to close?. One account health is very good and selling of second account is very high.
Have you discussed this with amazon?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sell in that account in which your products already have gained products reviews.
(08-06-2016, 11:51 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you discussed this with amazon?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yes we discussed with amazon office. He said you have to close 1st account.
I think you should go ahead with what Amazon is suggesting. Make sure it is in written form.
(09-06-2016, 03:44 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think you should go ahead with what Amazon is suggesting. Make sure it is in written form.

We are in discussion with amazon person. Other issue is there are pending some cases in amazon of second account. We raised issue regarding easy ship charges.
Go with second account. You can any time take brand approval again in second account. ( If you are talking about brand registry then Amazon will revoke brand registry from 1st and give approval to second, just follow up and provide documents again.)

Move over second is giving good sales so that's the bottom line Smile you can work on different parameters to improve your performance metrics.
(13-07-2016, 04:53 PM)KJain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Go with second account. You can any time take brand approval again in second account. ( If you are talking about brand registry then Amazon will revoke brand registry from 1st and give approval to second, just follow up and provide documents again.)

Move over second is giving good sales so that's the bottom line Smile you can work on different parameters to improve your performance metrics.

We closed our first account and taken brand registry in second account and it's approved by amazon.
The same issue i am also having, by misguidance fro amazon seller service person i opened the second account in same TIN, now both accounts i cant open, stating that password wrong, what should i do to make it a single account, i am an active seller on ebay.in with top rated ustatus, my number is 9846294242, i Wish to get it solved immediatly,the seller service team is so arrogant some times, they wont allow to find out the lost password, the solution for them is to open a new account.....

Sent from my 2014818 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.