Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Askmebazaar Is Trying To Be Screwed And Is It Planing To Do Biggest Scam Over Online
Askmebazaar Fraud With Online It's Seller Merchant
Askmebazaar Is Trying To Be Screwed And Is It Planing To Do Biggest Scam Over Online Marketplace History

1.They Are Weak In Terms Of Financial Position

2.They Don't Have Any Proper Stagey And Goals  

3.They Very Poor In Technically As You See The Site Itself Is Develop In Opencart And Few Of It's Sub Domain Also in Magento And It Seller Panel Which Is Of No Use And They Cannot Develop Their Own Seller Panel .

4. They Will Beg You Specially In My Category Electronics And If You Are Giving Them Good Price And For Payment You Have To Drop Mail To Their C Level Member And They Are Also Same Kind Like New Bottle With Old Waste Juice . They Will Say That Sir You Will Definitely Reach Your Payout But As Of Now We Are Short Of Fund  

4. No Support And They Will Take Around 2-3 Month For Solving Cases .

5. No One In Their Team Who Take Responsibility Of Their Own
Who asked you to sell with such jerks. Fault is absolutely yours. Where you make it easy for them
I have been working with AMB for 5 months, but mine experience is good till now.
Maybe it all depends upon type of connections you have within the company.
For me they are already my third largest ecommerce market in such a short time.
Also the payments are on time

Sent from my A0001 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This absolutely right thing you said no one is take responsibility of your payment in askme bazar and you talk about contact i have fight for my money for six month then i got my payment is settle if your talking about contact i do not think as much i fight that much any body else fight i fight with top management then i got my payment and if any body have any issue and want my help i will always there. feel free to contact me for that personally.
If its felt so, one should stop selling on askmebazaar. There is no point to create trouble for ourself when we know.
see your money, your time, do not waste on any company, who just promise to give you sales, don't run after sales, sale ke chakkar main khade main mat daalo paisa, open your pipelines,work on developing your own channel, to get loyal customer, at least clear hoga , ke a-b=c . hai, marketplaces main a-b, kabhi a+b, kabhi a-b+c , marketplace place concept is stale Na, build your valuation, build clientele for you, not for them

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sanjay2236 for this post:
  • shoeisland
crrishabI have been working with AMB for 5 months, but mine experience is good till now.
Maybe it all depends upon type of connections you have within the company.
For me they are already my third largest ecommerce market in such a short time.
Also the payments are on time

Sent from my A0001 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@crrishab ,It Depends How Much How Much Amount Pending , For Me Around 80 Lakh's  - 1 Crore  (T.P Amount ) Orders Value Would Be Generated in Just 1-3 Day's And If I Am Not Asking Them Stock Out My Inventory And Than There Are Chances  That My Order Value Would Be More . So I Was Doing Business With This AKB For 1-3 Day's In The Week And Rest Of Week Bye Bye To AKB Until I Get My Payment And If Your Pending Amount Less , Than You Will Paid On Time But For Me There Was Nothing Such Like That And Some Times I Used To Continue Selling Stuff With AKB For A Week Because Of Their Kinda Towards Me ....

2. You Were Saying About Connection And Communication I Had With Company Was Very Good I Was In Touch Most Of Every  Team Head Whether It Is Marketing , Logistic , Category And They Had Also Visited My Office , I Too Had Visited Their Office And There Was Friendly Communication With Them But When Matter Comes For Money , Every One Is Pull's Their Head's Down In Business Whether It Is Your Brother , Friend's , ETC .

3. When Your GMV increases I Hope You Will Also Be Screwed From Them In Term's Of Payment And For Me Also It Was My 4th Largest Marketplace In Term's Of generating Order But Not In Terms Of Payment ...

4. I Am Selling Stuff Over Online From Past 5 Year's , I Know About Every Marketplace's (99% Of Every Marketplace Which Electronics's Category )  And Kind Of Loop It Has In It A
Askmebazaar has fired approximately 800 as per my sources. Their funding didnt came.
My payment pending for more than 5months.
Will strongly suggest not to work with them
Not received a payment for a single order id. Funny thing is that, I do receive mails of payment advice with excel file attached but nothing in bank. Upon Contacting the senior manager, I was told that all my orders were cancelled as I did not share the manifest copy. I have not received any order back as all are delivered to customers. There was no communication from their end as how and to whom the manifest copy is to be shared. Also, all the orders have been delivered to customers and showing on delivered tab.
I am glad that I had listed only 2-3 products and the amount is not much, otherwise I would have to waste my time following up with them.
I don't think that Askmebazaar will survive for long now. I request all the sellers to do business with very cautiously.
Finally Askmebazaar Had Decided Not Give Due Payment To It's Merchant , According To Mail Received From Askmebazaar.

My Amt Is Pending In Lakhs ...........

All Merchant Had Sold Product On Getit Stores Private Limited And Getit info services Pvt Ltd And Not On Astro Overseas LTD (AOL) , So It Is Askmebazaar Call To Clear All Due Amount Of Its Merchant .................

So Finally If You Need Payment Than Go To Askmebazaar Head Office Or Any Regional Office Near By You , Else Forgot That You Will Receive Your Payment ........................

Mail Id Of Ceo kiran.murthi@gmail.com

Mail Which I Had Received ........................

Dear Business Partner,

The principal shareholder of Getit info services Pvt Ltd (GISL) , M/S Astro Overseas LTD (AOL) which owns 98.5% of the company has just breached its written promise & commitment of funding the company of its latest tranch by July 31st 2016.

This comes as complete shock & surprise to us since they have made written promises & commitment on this which are on record.

Please note that GISL is always run totally at the direction & approval of the AOL management & AOL board who are fully responsible for clearing all dues. Documentation & legal opinion on this is on record with the company. The KMP of the company are appointed by & report to AOL management. All action taken by KMP’s in good faith is binding on shareholders and all dues of the company are payable by AOL.

Due to this shocking, unethical & unprofessional behavior from AOL, we are unable to immediately clear your dues.

We are pushing AOL very hard through all means to clear all dues.

We have, as an expression of good faith, even put in a format bid as Management to take over the company a month ago but this is also being intentionally delayed by AOL.

Please find a list of their management .

1. ZAINAL MOKHTAR, Hisham
Hisham@astrocapital.com
+60192818369

2. Ashok Rajgopal
Rajgopal_ashok@astrocapital.com
+919820214603

3. FERGUSON, GRANT
Grant.ferguson@ymail.com
+60123125672

4. Khadar Merican
Khaddar_merican@astro.com.my
+60122002828

5. Ralph Marshal
ralphm@ut.com.my
+60123339333

6. Kwai Yoong Chin
Kwai-yoong_chin@astro.com.my

7. Bernard Cragg
bcragg@btopenworld.com
+447884113867

8. Badri Masri
Badri_masri@astro.com.my

9. Sean Dent
Seab_dent@astrocapital.com
+60176321297

10. Sze Yuet
Yuet-sim.sze@astro.com.my

UT

11. Ghee Keong Lim
gklim@ut.com.my

Khazanah

12. Kenneth Shen
Kenneth.shen@khazanah.com.my
+60320340008

Please feel free to use this letter to write, call or mail directly to these people and to press for dues.

Any help or clarification from us, please write to vendors@askme.com and we will get back.

Please note that AOL is owned by Usaha Tegas group of Ananda Krishnan & Khazana, which is the sovereign fund of Government of Malaysia. AOL is already facing charge sheet from CBI & ED in India.

Regards
Askme Leadership Team