Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Friends,

Let us made a video against these easy returns policy of all Market place and spread it through social media....Just to inform online buyers about how this easy returns are making our economy very poor....Think this kind of such video and spread it....
Where to make Video albums I mean location and who will do casting
Hello member,
This is just a thought...But who has a very good points and make a good script about this it will be good for us nothing to do more just make a video for awareness from mobile and have to publish to all social media.....I just do not have good words or make others aware of it is request to all plz make something like this.....

Thanks & regards
Easy Returns are returning nothing to the sellers, marketplaces or buyers. Easy returns cost a country's economy. For delivering and returning an item what it costs is ENERGY. This energy is in the form of Time everyone consumes in this whole process, Packing Material, Manpower, Two way Fuel consumption, IT, Toll Taxes, Infrastructure and many other things. A buyer is never aware of the thing the moment he/she returns the item, it is going to cost the economy of the country. Think over it!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nipin Jain for this post:
  • Pratik77
Any update on videography !

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.