Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware! Askmebazaar Payment position weak
Respected sellers,
Please do not continue business in askmebazaar because i have some news that company do not have strong financial position to pay the sellers. And also heard that the financier of company has taken back hands from company also heard that company has fired so many upper management persons from company. If continue the business you face payment issue more in next 3 months so pleas stop your business on askmebazaar.
If you wish to do continue then as you wish i do not force to any one to stop business on askmebazaar.

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
recently i got a mail that askmebazaar has created a warehouse in my city and they wanted me to put my products in there. Thanks to this post, i will now look into the matter before investing my products & stocks at their warehouse.
Thy dont have any warehouse.. Its third party tie up..
Its been 4 months and no payment has been received by me so for. After contacting the senior manager, Mr. Abdul ur Rahman, he said that all my orders have been cancelled, whereas, I have shipped all the orders and they are showing in delivered panel too. Now, they are asking for signed manifest of orders 4 months back. How it is possible to maintain manifest copy for such a long time.
This company is a total fraud. I would request all the sellers to stop doing business on ask me bazaar. Those doing should also keep their accounting very strong and keep signed manifest copies till you receive the payment.
Today, I received a Phone call from Ask Me Bazaar Finance Department, He told me that we are going through some cash crunch and as guided by higher authorizes it will take around 1-2 month to clear the payments.
My payment is pending since March 2016.
Please guys Beware of Ask Me Bazaar, don't do any kind of Business.
I have started a tweeter handle named #boycottaskmebazaar, Please spread this as far as u can.
Because it will help our whole Online seller community.
I had given a call to the Ask Me Bazaar Finance Department,they told me that still it will take 1 to 2 months for the payments to be released...I am worried that the case should not repeat with that of Fashionara...We haven't received our payments from them also...Do anyone have the contact no. of FAshionara.
Posted Is In Wikipedia About Askmebazaar Payment Delay And God Knows Whether It Will Pay Or Not To It's Merchant , So Checkout In Wikipedia Regarding Askmebazaar , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.