Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Loot starts from June 20
Dear oll

Biggest loot wil starts from 20 june 16 by Flipkart .....

Pathetic Policy from Flipkart ..... should Boycott completely .......
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kidsworldco for this post:
  • DEEPAK ASR
why?
Hie kidco. Let's start talking on basis of logical data.. I have yet not studied the implications of this change.
Wondering how you came to such rapid conclusion
(03-06-2016, 07:57 PM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hie kidco. Let's start talking on basis of logical data.. I have yet not studied the implications of this change.
Wondering how you came to such rapid conclusion

did u try to read the policy ... if not yt ..kindly do ....... coz for any return whether seller is at fault or not ... they wil charge u penalty ... and for replacement .... it is doubled ...... they r having a cash crunches .. so it is not like that .... uwil put all burden on sellers only ....

for shipping u can add to customr ....but u cannot to put more than wht flipkart charges .... and it should be in multiple of 10 .... and flipkart charges as 30 45 and 65 + service tax .... and u can only put 30 40 and 60 .. so the service tax seller  has to pay from his/her own pocket .......

Thanks

(03-06-2016, 03:33 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why?

kindly look into the new policy which is introduced by flipkart today .... they wil charge for every return ... whether seller is at fault or nt ... and for replacement .. it wil doubled ..... kindly check
Yes they will charge for customer Remorse, Wrong product ordered return too. In which seller is not at fault.
New return policy by flipkart is not good. Completely against to the sellers

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Can u share the rwvised policy of FK? Which cover others points too

Sent from my LG-D802 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
All sellers should start selling at MRP , for example - product x with MRP of 5000 is being sold for 3400 , netsettlement of this product is 2976 , cost of this product is 2700 , if the customer returns it flipkart gives the SPF =1000 to 1100 which results in a loss and the product is unsellable, if every one uniformly decides to sell at 5000 then the chances are at least incase of a return the SPF might mitigate the loss. Even though the sales will be low but it will be worth it.

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's better to increase the prices and be safe than to sell low and bear a loss or the sellers should quit fk.
The bansals have lost it as they are not getting funding now and with Amazon now investing usd 3 billion more
I think flipkart may shut shop in the coming months. It's not viable for anyone to sell on flipkart anymore especially with the new policy. We ourselves are planning to increase the rates of all the products

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Please Don't stop suddenly Selling on Fkrt.. Slowly lower your inventory and Review Pricing ..if you suddenly stop or make zero inventory like many Sellers discussing will lead to get blocked Payouts for some or other reasons unless you got completely got Paid without any issues then think afresh doing it again or not
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cheeto26 for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
We want to sell books on flipkart please advise whether we will start selling on flipkart or not due to new policy.