Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Online Fraud By Flipkart
Hi,

A couple of days back flipkart has started its zero commission model for a few categories. That is a great initiative taken by flipkart, they have defrauded the sellers in abig way.

All the sellers who were charging shipping cost for their products , were defrauded big time , Flipkart changed their shipping charges to 0 (zero) . So if a seller was selling his product for 299+100(Shipping) , by default his product will be available for 299/- .

Flipkart has made the shipping charges zero for buyers but sellers will still have to pay the same shipping cost. I wonder how flipkart can change seller pricing?

Being a market place how can flipkart change seller prices, who has given them the right to do so. I have just deactivated my entire catalogue on flipkart as a mark of protest.

I am also considering taking legal action against flipkart for the same, as this amounts to fraud...
But this problem is my

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I got the mail and send mail order id so chake the Flipkart team and I am waiting mail reply

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.