Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand Infringement
Hi Team

Another seller of a product that we are selling is complaining to Amazon regarding we selling this product and is forcing them hard to send me policy violation warning and to ask me to stop selling this product.
Though I have not received any warning from Amazon regarding it, but we are sure he will make sure it happens as he just now called me some time back and asked if we have received any policy violation from Amazon regarding this product.
When I said No, he said ok and hung up.

Both of us are from the same city and are authorized resellers of the product but the manufacturer does not issue any brand authorization letters.

Can you guys suggest me ways to handle this issue as we wish to continue selling this product as it gets us good returns and we have huge inventory of the same.

Prathik Jain
Pressure the manufacturer to give you brand authorisation. It is your right. Otherwise stop buying from him

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi,

I have an apparel brand for women's called DITI.  And in Amazon another brand name DITI is there in Jewellery category.  Now whenever I list my products it shows Brand Logo of Jewelery brand and not our Diti Logo.  We have sent several mails and calls to Amazon people to change it but not able to do that.

Do anybody have an better idea on this.  How it can be changed to our brand logo.?
Only amazon can do that. Or you can cobtact your account manager for that.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
For last 2 months our team is trying, but Amazon people are not doing that. Everytime we explain them the whole issue and they close the ticket saying issue resolve. All seller support team are very fresh people.
Does amazon have a solution to this? Or will it act like East India Company?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.