Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand Registry
We have been asked by Amazon to do " brand registry "before uploading our products , can anyone plz help with regsrds to that ... whats the process of brand regiestering and what are the amazon people looking for , how do we go about registering the brand , process involved and the fees for the same . Thank you in advance . We are based out if bangalore .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You can try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Please watch video on amazon page :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(06-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Chandan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We have been asked by Amazon to do " brand registry "before uploading our products , can anyone plz help with regsrds to that ... whats the process of brand regiestering and what are the amazon people looking for , how do we go about registering the brand , process involved and the fees for the same . Thank you in advance . We are based out if bangalore .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Watch video below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

IT costs nothing.