Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CA for Flipkart Warehouse Hyderabad VAT process
I have applied for Hyderabad FA warehouse in Telangana.  Can i get CA information for Hyderabad so that i can make my process faster.
(02-12-2015, 06:49 PM)naveen_pratap Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have applied for Hyderabad FA warehouse in Telangana.  Can i get CA information for Hyderabad so that i can make my process faster.
its not a great model! remember this will only hamper your business at later stage!! they force you to continue and if not then lower down your visibility on website scaring you to move back to the warehouse
I agree with Naveen, not only that you have no great visibility on your goods in the warehouse... they first refunded me lots of money saying goods were lost and then suddenly took back tons of money yesterday saying due to system error we had credited this money and are now taking it back... makes no sense... also to add to it, no accounting of which money was credited and then which money is getting debited... completely at their mercy!
Guys please share me contact info of CA for Hyderabad. I know there are issues but what we can do? If we need sale we have to move to FA.
(04-12-2015, 12:34 PM)naveen_pratap Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Guys please share me contact info of CA for Hyderabad. I know there are issues but what we can do? If we need sale we have to move to FA.

You are right naveen. We can't do anything. IF we want good sale than its must for us to opt-in for Flipkart Advantage. Guys anyone who knows the info naveen wants kindly share here so other might also get benefit.
I m frm mumbai using FA servce but its of o use,
My product is stuck from past 3 month
few products are in FA but their is some system error which they are not able to solve it
so order are still coming on dropship model and i m paying warehouses chargers for no reason
So i suggest its uselesss to move on FA
HI YOU CAN CONTACT MR BABURAO
I ALREADY HAVE MY BRANCHES IN DELHI AND AS WELL AS IN HYDERABAD
HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS DONE THE ENTIRE PROCEDURE FOR ME
MR BABURAO - 9849551493
(05-12-2015, 12:58 AM)Suraj Vazirani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HI YOU CAN CONTACT MR BABURAO
I ALREADY HAVE MY BRANCHES IN DELHI AND AS WELL AS IN HYDERABAD
HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS DONE THE ENTIRE PROCEDURE FOR ME
MR BABURAO - 9849551493
Hello suraj. Thanks for the reply.

Kindly tell me your experience at Hyderabad fa.
I AM GETTING PRIMARILY REGISTERED FOR MY PRIVATE LABEL SALE ON NAAPTOL AND SHALL GET LIVE BY NEXT 7 DAYS AND U SHALL SEE HSL MOBILE CAMPAIGN ON NAAPTOL BY THEN

SO CAN ONLY GIVE EXPERIENCE REPORT AFTER PROPER EVALUATION AND EXPERIENCE

GIVING A REPORT NOW SHALL BE A MISGUIDANCE AT THIS STAGE
I have already registered through him. Process was easy and smooth. Return has not been filed yet as it will get due in January