Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get VAT or CST registration with my home address?
I want to start an ecommerce business a few months later. But I do not have any separate office space. I have a small store-room in my house. Can I use that space as the office to get VAT registration approval for ecommerce business?

If NO, then how can so many people (as I’ve read in the news) sell things and do ecommerce from home?

If YES, please try to provide detailed information. Thank you.

N.B.: I live in Kolkata.
Yes it is possible to get a vat certificate on your home address. Even I first started from my home.
(01-06-2016, 09:00 PM)noobguy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I want to start an ecommerce business a few months later. But I do not have any separate office space. I have a small store-room in my house. Can I use that space as the office to get VAT registration approval for ecommerce business?

If NO, then how can so many people (as I’ve read in the news) sell things and do ecommerce from home?

If YES, please try to provide detailed information. Thank you.

N.B.: I live in Kolkata.
Yes you can get thw vat registration on your home address.but you have to identify the seperate place for business in your house
But you have to check with the corporation tax impact

Sent from my LG-D802 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2016, 01:24 AM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes it is possible to get a vat certificate on your home address. Even I first started from my home.
Selling on marketplace is a better option or selling threw own website is

Which one is good ?

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Both are good. If you plan proper and calculate all types of costs and charges and sell on a profitable price then marketplace is good bcoz of the huge traffic we get there.

On the other hand own website is good coz we can sell products on a lesser price than the marketplaces, so the customer will be happy to buy from ur website and will be a regular customer if you give good customer service too. We know the growth will be slow on own website but remember always, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Salman
In present scenario Slow and steady doesn't win any race. You have to do aggressive marketing campaign to get orders from your own website

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nirmal Jain for this post:
  • Salman
(02-06-2016, 11:09 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Both are good.  If you plan proper and calculate all types of costs and charges and sell on a profitable price then marketplace is good bcoz of the huge traffic we get there.

On the other hand own website is good coz we can sell products on a lesser price than the marketplaces, so the customer will be happy to buy from ur website and will be a regular customer if you give good customer service too.  We know the growth will be slow on own website but remember always,  SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thnks and best of luck for dragondeals

kuch b kaho name sb se awesome h
Ekdum hatke ddeals

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If someone wants tin cst
What is the actual charge.

Well when we see new fK policy Snapdeal loot amzonsupporting cloudtail

can small seller survive on online business ?

yes u can but then after your home is under commercial tax...you have to pay commercial tax for your home......
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pratik77 for this post:
  • Salman
(02-06-2016, 11:09 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Both are good. If you plan proper and calculate all types of costs and charges and sell on a profitable price then marketplace is good bcoz of the huge traffic we get there.

On the other hand own website is good coz we can sell products on a lesser price than the marketplaces, so the customer will be happy to buy from ur website and will be a regular customer if you give good customer service too. We know the growth will be slow on own website but remember always, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

If someone wants tin cst

What is the actual cost

How many rs they deposit

Well when we see new fK policy Snapdeal loot amzonsupporting cloudtail

can small seller survive on online business ?