Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charges Levied for Returned Orders
This is to bring to everyone's notice that in case of Returns of Orders which are processed through FBA, we (sellers) are charged logistics and packaging fees, irrespective of the reason for return.

For instance, if Amazon's logistics arm - Easy Ship is unable to deliver the product, we will be charged logistics fees. Or if a customer returns the product for "I did not like the product", shipping charges will be charged from us.
Is this applicable in case of amazon fba also?

Sent from my SM-G920F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

My 90 percent returns r not delivered because of easy ship problem they r not putting in d effort to do so

Sent from my SM-G920F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes this is applicable on Amazon FBA orders also. Easyship has an extremely poor delivery rate. Even when we order goods from Amazon as a customer, many times the courier boy does not even call us and returns the consignment. If I process 100 orders, 40 are not delivered due to Easyship problems. And for every order, approx Rs 50-80 are deducted on account of logistics and packaging charges.
Yes Amazon is Running Reverse in the River of logistics return case. They will charge for not deliver the product to customer as well.
-  courier return me 3 type k fees lagte h weight handling, pick pack & delivery fees
-  customer return me weight handling, pick pack & delivery fees, thoda commision b lag jata h.
- +fixed closing b lagti h customer return me