Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheated by Quikr India Worth Rs : 291784/-
We did Business with Quikr India , but in final We cheated by quikr Worth Rs 291784/- Now Whenever we call them they are not responding to us . what to do please help me . where should i have to complaint against them .

Thank you
Try complaining at pgportal.gov.in . This will definitely work.
What did you sell and how did transaction flow?
(10-06-2016, 11:22 PM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What did you sell and how did transaction flow?

We sold mobiles but some product has been lost in transit and not returned to us for those product quikr is not making the payment total product was 7 and all was costly phones i have the details of IMEI number and all details, what i can do now ??
Lodge an fir

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Important question is who handled logistics? As goods ve been lost during shipment

Sent from my Moto G (4) using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Quikr handled logistics . The logistics service was provided by them, and also they promised that if there is any lost we refund the amount for that product .

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thank You 

Regard 
Suresh Purohit 
It's Purely a Theft Case you must Lodge a formal complaint to the Police Dept. With IMEI details so that they can be traced back whether it is being used ?, with the help from Network operators..it can be locked too ..also it will be useful for claiming Insurance if they were insured.. Left for Quikr you can discuss further with them plan of action on this case of Theft with customer Or Buyer details if for all the stolen items purchased by a same buyer with different names or what..? .little bit investigate your selves too ...don't completely rely on Agencies.. You have to be active..! Good luck.
Ohh God Finally got the Amount after Lodge an complaint against Quikr India , Thanx everyone for there suggestions.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Suresh Purohit for this post:
  • LPRecon
(19-06-2016, 04:43 PM)Suresh Purohit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ohh God Finally got the Amount after Lodge an complaint against Quikr India  , Thanx everyone for there suggestions.

Smile  it's a Party Time Tongue