Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check ur Catalogue Daily
Dear oll

indly check ur catalogue of Shopclues daily ....

as ACTIVE / DISABLED product r becoming live and also the stock count increasing on their own ....

kindly make a note on this

Thanks & regards
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kidsworldco for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal, Salman
Shopclues panel is weird. Its very difficult to use it.
Better to be linked with Uniware or any similar software which will help reduce out of stock cancellations.
Can any one suggest alternate of Uniware.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(27-04-2016, 06:24 PM)Flags Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can any one suggest alternate of Uniware.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This link is good
(27-04-2016, 06:03 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear oll

indly check ur catalogue of Shopclues daily ....

as ACTIVE / DISABLED product r becoming live and also the stock count increasing on their own ....

kindly make a note on this

Thanks & regards
I have Stopped selling on SHOPCLUS because of the Fraud Policies thay used to place orders Specially from My out of stock or hidden and disabled products if I do not fulfil they penalizing again that make payout in Minus..plus for order value of some examples ₹100  you get ₹.30 payout and that too after 30 days. If you raise tickets you will regrat and feel remorse being as a shopclues seller..you will never get an answer but variety of reasons for your acts..lastly you delete all catalog and will get de registered for your selves..Never ever sell on ShopClues without having deep pockets and enough money which you might have won in jackpot or lottery ready for loose. Or prepared to make Losses.

I have incurred heavy Losses I will soon update you guys please wait
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cheeto26 for this post:
  • Salman
Worst marketplace is shopclues' they changed inventory and catalog of my item everyday. They make my items live from disabled without my permission. Raised multiple times query and they directly denied that they have not made any changes. Very less selling on shopclues

Sent from my 2014818 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It's illogical to sell on SHOPCLUS because of the wrong Policies favourable to them and certain fake buyers and cheat Sellers posing as buyers..I have lost more than 50k past year ..hundreds of ticket raised no use..Regrates selling Online..
shopclues is just worst... they approve false claim only lossses...