Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusion about the taxes
We are told by our CA that we need to pay VAT on total billing vallue (including shipping charges) and there will be 1% deduction in vat reimbusment for the goods we sell out side of our state.

Does everyone count these amount while deciding prices?

We discussed with some sellers and there are mixed views on this.

Can anyone throw light on this?

Sent from my SM-N910G using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes. You CA is right.
I hope everyone take this costs in consideration. Because people are selling branded goods on unbelievable prices.

Sent from my SM-N910G using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes this is a very big issue. Many new sellers are not aware of taxation rules.
(28-04-2016, 12:19 PM)vivekshah123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are told by our CA that we need to pay VAT on total billing vallue (including shipping charges) and there will be 1% deduction in vat reimbusment for the goods we sell out side of our state.

Vat 1% deduction means ?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
tax is always calculated on the final price which is paid by the customer ( including shipping charges)

but .... if shipping charges is levied by Marketplace u r nt liable to pay the tax on shipping charges than

Thanks
(28-04-2016, 11:59 PM)surya etail Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-04-2016, 12:19 PM)vivekshah123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are told by our CA that we need to pay VAT on total billing vallue (including shipping charges) and there will be 1% deduction in vat reimbusment for the goods we sell out side of our state.

Vat 1% deduction means ?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You have to reduce your input tax credit by amount of 1% of CST sales