Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copyright / TradeMark Infringement Issue
Flipkart is the weirdest site when it comes to policies.

They think they are a country and create own laws which are not based on either common law or jurisprudence.

They pull down your listing citing Copyright / Trademark infringement.

But they will not tell you who owns the trademark or who has made the complaint.

You cannot accuse the integrity of person bases on some random notions or anonymous complaints. 

IF you accuse me of infringing a trademark.  First you have to show which trademark is infringed.

The said trademark has to be registered with GOI Trademark Registry.

You cannot go randomly asking for Brand Authorization.

We have a curios case where the Brand is Registered in China.  The brand is not registered in India.  The Brand does not have an office in India nor does it have any official distributor in India.

We are direct importers from owner of the brand.  We have been importers of the brand from last 5 years.

We have created the listing on Flipkart.  We sell the product on each and every website in India.

But Flipkart in their insane wisdom calls us trademark and copyright infringers.

They do not know that the Copyright and Trademark law is a very strict law in India.  The offence is non bailable and the penalty is minimum 50,000

You cannot accuse some of breaking such a serious law just on your whims.

Regards,

Devesh
Sir, they are going mad. They are accusing sellers of fraud, cheating, trademark violation etc. but they do not have the guts to face us sellers or answer our queries. No wonder 3 top people from their company have resigned.

They are just living on our money and goodwill. They dont want us to join their growth story.

They are asking for bills from authorised distributor of brands and finding out our purchase prices.

This kind of harassment is not faced in any other website.

Even though I am writing this on a public forum, Flipkart will not take this positively and rectify internal issues, they will just keep blaming sellers.
We have a very bad experience with FK on this Copyright / Trademark infringement

We make all listing on our name Shopper52
They made our 700 listings in active saying Copyright / Trademark infringement

We gave the TM certificate,
Now see the foolish ness, our application is of Shopper52.com
They gave reply that Shopper52 is diff and Shopper52.com is diff
You wont be allow to sell, I asked them who objected,
Their was no reply,

I also asked them will you allow me to use word .Com they said no,

Finally no solution ,

Thousand of issues, but no proper solution
(08-04-2016, 02:45 PM)husanet Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We have a very bad experience with FK on this Copyright / Trademark infringement

We make all listing on our name Shopper52
They made our 700 listings in active saying Copyright / Trademark infringement

We gave the TM certificate,
Now see the foolish ness, our application is of Shopper52.com
They gave reply that Shopper52 is diff and Shopper52.com is diff
You wont be allow to sell, I asked them who objected,
Their was no reply,

I also asked them will you allow me to use word .Com they said no,

Finally no solution ,

Thousand of issues, but no proper solution

Which kind of products? is WS retail selling similar products?
No WS retail is not selling same product,
Its tables which only we sell and no other seller is also selling no clone nothing