Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create your Brand Store in 7 days!
[Image: ouvejq.jpg]
Rohan Kapoor,
Zepo.in
Ph:7506685853.
Mail:rohan@zepo.in
What is the expense of starting such a website on Zepo? How much sales can be attained. I have my store on Kartrocket right now and I am looking to shift as i am not getting ROI.Please help
I am also intrested.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Can we integrate it with Unicommerce like other chanels ?

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have tried multiple demos of Zepo. Didn't like it. Try Shopify instead.
(03-08-2016, 04:27 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What is the expense of starting such a website on Zepo? How much sales can be attained. I have my store on Kartrocket right now and I am looking to shift as i am not getting ROI.Please help

Hi Mr.Kush,

The cost of starting an e-commerce website with end to end solutions for payments,shipping and promotions starts from INR 2000/month. To cater to different business requirements, Zepo offers 4 Subscriptions, the details of which can be found You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Zepo provides the digital infrastructure for your business(website, payment gateway, courier service) and also operational support for setup. Also, tools and solutions are provided to boost traffic and generate sales on your online store. We have a proven track record of generating sales for our clients via our advanced advertising services! 

We also design the website for businesses to get the most out of the marketing and advertising efforts! All of these helps you multiply sales from anything between two times to four times on your store depending upon the number of current orders processed per month.

You can find more details on the advertising module You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
Rohan Kapoor,
Zepo.in
(06-08-2016, 08:03 AM)Sai Sanvish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have tried multiple demos of Zepo. Didn't like it. Try Shopify instead.

Hello

Can you elaborate what you did not like about zepo. I read somewhere that Zepo platform is not stable. Have you started using Shopify. What are its advantages if you compare it with zepo & kartrocket.

Thanks
Star 
(06-08-2016, 12:17 AM)Flags Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am also intrested.

Can we integrate it with Unicommerce like other chanels ?

Hi,

Zepo can be added as a channel on Unicommerce for syncing your orders and inventory. However, Zepo has a provision wherein you can manage your orders and inventory directly from the Zepo dashboard. This saves you a lot of time and improves your operational efficiency. 

We can also process the orders for you incuding warehousing and packaging of your products. 

Zepo helps you with Seller Registartion and Product Listing services too on leading marketplaces.You can find more details You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please feel free to get in touch on the contact details mentioned below in case of any more queries.

Regards,

(06-08-2016, 04:31 PM)Blink Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2016, 08:03 AM)Sai Sanvish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have tried multiple demos of Zepo. Didn't like it. Try Shopify instead.

Hello

Can you elaborate what you did not like about zepo. I read somewhere that Zepo platform is not stable. Have you started using Shopify. What are its advantages if you compare it with zepo & kartrocket.

Thanks

Hi Mr.Sai,

We at Zepo are constantly trying to evolve as a platform and service provider. This includes optimizing the services we already provide and also introducing more avenues that get more business for stores on our platform. 

We would be really grateful if you could point out the difficulties you faced on the Zepo platform. The feedbacks are taken as feature requests to be implemented during future developments and changes on the platform.

Everything we do is based on the philosophy that a business should have a very time optimized operation. That is why we are working towards centralizing the controls of your entire online business via the Zepo dashboard. This also includes managing orders from the marketplaces and running advertisements for your products online. No need to have multiple dashboards for different services you use!

Although Shopfiy does have its own niche in the market, our USP is that everything you need to run your online business is available with a single vendor. This saves you a lot of time during the operational part and you also get the benefit of our aggregation model, that Shopify doesn't have. This aggregation model in turn helps in keeping the operational expenditure(like the courier charge) down, thereby yiedling more profit for your business. 

We have drawn out a detailed comparison on the services of Shopify and KartRocket and Zepo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. This article will help you get a perspective on which service provider can give you the best return on your investment!

I would love to discuss this in detail with you over a call.Please let me know a suitable time to connect or feel free to get in touch on the contact details mentioned below.

Regards,
Rohan Kapoor,
Zepo.in
@Blink - Shopify is much more secure (SSL & Level 1 PCI-DSS by default and free) and customizable than Zepo, Kartrocket,Buildabazaar etc. Has much better themes, plugin store with over thousand plugins, excellent support. All these Indian players are based on some open source platform. IIRC Kartrocket is based on Opencart, Twikster is based on Prestashop. I am not really sure about Zepo. One thing is for sure you can not customize Indian Saas much.

Getting a payment gateway on your own is not an issue at all. You can get Razorpay PG for free (transaction fees - 2% flat) and get the gateway activated within days. You get a free app to manage store. If you wish to get Android or Apple apps for your store, there are a lot of options for that in Shopify. Marketing automation ?, Shopify has that too. Want to restrict shipping to particular areas ?, Shopify has that. Want to send SMS notifications to customers ?. Shopify has got that covered (MSG91). Marketplace management is the only thing missing in Shopify.

You can open account in Shyplite or with shipping companies directly for free and ship at much cheaper rates than Zepo Couriers/Shiprocket.

To the Zepo,Kartrocket,Twikster and other Indian SaaS guys reading this, I really appreciate your efforts to compete with global players like Shopify. This post is not meant to hurt or harass you guys. This is my personal opinion. Honestly, I feel that all of you claim and charge much more than what you guys are doing and your product is worth. I feel this is clear misleading of customers.

To all prospective clients of Indian SaaS - I have tried multiple rounds of demos of each and every Indian SaaS. I would not use any of them, even if its provided for free. If you are technically inclined or have time to learn, use something like WooCommerce or Magento. A basic managed Wordpress hosting can do much more than the costliest plans of Indian services.

If you are not technically inclined or don't have time to do things on your own (like me) , go and get Shopify's basic $29 plan eyes closed. You will need an international debit card or credit card from private banks like HDFC/Axis/ICICI to make the purchase. Most of the nationalized bank cards will not work. Trust me, you will not regret the purchase.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sai Sanvish for this post:
  • Blink
Does Shopify has an Indian support system to help my staff?
Shopify has an excellent Support team. English only. If you need support in regional language, you need to check with one of their partners in India.