Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer has NO choice but to blame seller
Photo 
There is no option on snapdeal for customer returns but to blame seller.

For instance, i have got calls from customers stating they wanted to return the item as they haven't read description properly (and in this case it is customer mistake) , but there is no option to chose the reason, so they simply stated WRONG PRODUCT ORDERED!

For instance i am selling "SEMI TRANSPARENT MOBILE CASE" . what customer thought while purchasing is that, they thought the cover itself has logo on the back! But because of the semi transparent, the logo of the phone can be seen through the cover. so this wasn't my mistake but customer simple states the reason "WRONG PRODUCT ORDERED". and we all know how much snapdeal charges as penalty for wrong product!

i am a huge victim to this, i can only earn 20-30 on selling these cases! this kept me in huge loss.

On the other hand, they call me and ask me to increase inventory or else i won't get any sales. i am fine without sales rather than paying from my pocket.
NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS CASE...

IF CUSTOMER DOES LIKE THE PRODUCT THEY WILL RETURN IT BY HOOK/CROOK AND GET THEIR REFUND...

YOU MAKE YOUR INVENTORY HIGH AND MAKE GOOD NO OF SALES.. SO THAT YOU CAN COVER ALL THIS LOSS WITH YOUR PROFIT AMOUNT...

FOR EG:

IF YOU DO 1LAC WORTH OF ORDER MONTHLY

BE READY TO SPEND LITTLE AMOUNT FOR FRAUD CASES SO THAT YOUR BUSINESS WONT STOP...

ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE SENT WRONG PRODUCT... RAISE CLAIM FOR EVERY CASE LIKE THIS... AND KEEP NOTE OF THEM AND MAIL IT EVERY MONTH TO YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER OR SNAPDEAL SELLERSHELP... BE TRANSPARENT TO THEM...

ALSO THE RATINGS GET EFFECTED... WHEN YOU RAISE RETURN CLAIM REQUEST TO REVISE RATINGS ALSO SAME AS DAMAGE CLAIM SHARE PHOTOS SAMEAS UNBOXING VIDEO...

THEY WILL AGREE IT FOR REVISION OF RATINGS BUT YOU DO FOLLOWUP WHENEVER THEY GIVE DEADLINE...

AND ABOUT WRONG PRODUCT ISSUE... SAME POLICY AS DEAD STOCK IN RETAIL BUSINESS...
We are also facing the same issue. We deals in Shoes. Sometimes customer wears the shoe and then return it back stating that they have used product. This product comes back to us via Snapdeal QC team who believe that we had sent the used product and also put heavy penalty on us. We keep on raising the query but always get a copy paste reply from sellers help.
In fashion, I think one needs to keep a sale buffer of 5% for defective/used returns.
Snapdeal is the worst of the lot

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.