Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEN SNAPDEAL BIG FRAUD
Question 
ATTN. . all members
payment of den snapdeal tv is on hold since january 16 which is on whole amounts to 25 crore.they have sold the inventories ,got the payment and spent it on salaries promotion and other expenses.may i ask mr kunal bahl how can you use vendors money to run your company as you worked on the approx 40 percent margins on the products you sell on tv .
we have got the cheque of rs 40 lakhs as the partial payment of 15 may that also was stopped by you people.so be ready to face some serious legal proceedings against you as densnapdeal in face of shortage of funds have stopped and bounced cheque.

any suggestions from dear members
Can you post proof of what you are saying. For example copy of bounced cheque. Email conversation etc.
(24-05-2016, 10:38 AM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you post proof of what you are saying. For example copy of bounced cheque. Email conversation etc.

kindly find the snapshot of the intimation given by them on 13  th may.macro commerce private limited is joint venture of snapdeal and den networks pvt ltd.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have not received payment from past 3 months

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sunny did you had a word with manish goel?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2016, 12:23 PM)husanet Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have not received payment from past 3 months

Manish Goel committed for 10th Jun which already passed. Might be sending Legal Notice by next week.
(12-06-2016, 12:23 PM)husanet Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have not received payment from past 3 months

yes sir but to no use  same old song
He is now not pickup also my calls

Who?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi sunny did you received any payment frm den?