Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debiting Packing Chargers
Dear Seller

BE Alert before pricing with snapdeal
They have started packing chargers without any clarification that how much they will charger per product 
I have been charged total 5lkh without any clarification
They are charging this on Oc plus and Sd plus, 
And about this packing chargers no1 is aware nor their category managers, 
They just say you will get as per net seller payable,
But this amount is debited after net seller payable

I have emailed them 4 time please show the details order vise of packing chargers but they dont have any data so not replying to my email
have also mark the email to KUNAL BHAL, Still no revert from CEO also 

Just lum sum chargers has been debited

This is my request id
Request 04658448
Hi.
We sent few emails and through account manager got refund of WPC in full from SD to the tune of Rs 9 Lakhs

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-03-2016, 10:52 AM)shankar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi.
We sent few emails and through account manager got refund of WPC in full from SD to the tune of Rs 9 Lakhs

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Shankar did you got refund of worng packing chargers?
(11-04-2016, 02:09 PM)husanet Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-03-2016, 10:52 AM)shankar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi.

Shankar did you got refund of worng packing chargers?

Not yet,
bCZ OF SHORT CASH FUNDS... SNAPDEAL HAVE DEBITED FROM ALL SELLERS AS WPC CHARGES...AGAIN FOR REFUND IT TAKES 1 MONTH...

ALL GAME..