Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dictatorship by Snapdeal
Snapdeal heavily promotes EOSS and keeps 4 EOSS in a year. During this time it gives discounts to customers. However this discount is funded by increasing commission from sellers.
But, snapdeal is showing its dictatorial attitude by forcing sellers to give extra Commission or take a sales hit.
If a seller does not want to participate in EOSS, he is being asked to remove the products inventory till EOSS runs.

Reproducing an official mail from Snapdeal :

Hi Partner,

I hope you have got the mailers for the need of Extra Margin required for the participation in End Of Season Sale (EOSS) which is starting from 9th to 17th of January. This extra margin is only applicable on Man's Clothing and Men's Accessories Category.

Also please note that there only few sellers which have been selected for EOSS, so the chances of increasing the sales will be very high. But still if you do not wish to give this extra margin, please make your inventory zero, otherwise extra margin will be charged.

PFB, the details of Extra Margin which will be charged for the EOSS.

Contribution Margin % Extra Margin %(for EOSS) Total Margin for EOSS%
15 5 20
18 5 23
21 3 24
24 0 24

In case of any Clarification, please feel free to call or reply me on same mail.
(08-01-2016, 10:00 AM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Snapdeal heavily promotes EOSS and keeps 4 EOSS in a year. During this time it gives discounts to customers. However this discount is funded by increasing commission from sellers.
But, snapdeal is showing its dictatorial attitude by forcing sellers to give extra Commission or take a sales hit.
If a seller does not want to participate in EOSS, he is being asked to remove the products inventory till EOSS runs.

Reproducing an official mail from Snapdeal :

Hi Partner,

I hope you have got the mailers for the need of Extra Margin required for the participation in End Of Season Sale (EOSS) which is starting from 9th to 17th of January. This extra margin is only applicable on Man's Clothing and Men's Accessories Category.

Also please note that there only few sellers which have been selected for EOSS, so the chances of increasing the sales will be very high. But still if you do not wish to give this extra margin, please make your inventory zero, otherwise extra margin will be charged.

PFB, the details of Extra Margin which will be charged for the EOSS.

Contribution Margin % Extra Margin %(for EOSS) Total Margin for EOSS%
15 5 20
18 5 23
21 3 24
24 0 24

In case of any Clarification, please feel free to call or reply me on same mail.

This is pure cruelty
Few more reasons that keeps me off them
what should i do? i have a lot of inventory, but there is no margin
Why don't you increase the price by increase in % of commission, let MP also take the hit as customers will not buy dearer products in competition to other MPs

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

These MPs can only be treated like this as they don't respect their sellers

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
Mrp is realistic