Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Standards of Amazon Policy Exposed.
We have been fighting with Amazon for Image Copyright but they started asking for Trademark Certificate.
We have applied for Trademark and since July 2015 it was showing Object for Phoenetic Similarity by their own and we have replied to them.
When we told them no Trade Mark Certificate is not required for Image Copyright Infringement they started saying that your Trademark is not registered so we cannot take action. Also we were told to get the court order.

Only 29th February 2016 I received a mail saying we have delisted all the 13 ASIN as per design copyright which we never complaint. So we questioned this action but never received a reply. Just 1 line reply that your Trade is not registered.

We are attaching 3 images.

Amazonreply.jpg shows what they replied us

TrademarkStatus.jpg shows 1 brand with Objected Status

AmazonGating.jpg shows Amazon has provided that objected brand Gating.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is your brand heartly ?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Initially i mailed to

Amit Agarwal (MD Amazon India) on amit@amazon.com
Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon.com) on jeff@amazon.com

regarding some Brand infringement, they took some action on Brand Infringement but now they are not taking any actions on Brand Infringement.

I have also mailed them regarding undue Amazon Commission Increase but have received no response. But i hope and feel that the heads must know what sellers feels. So, the more mails from Sellers will reach them the more they can understand the pain points.
(02-05-2016, 05:20 PM)mt11519011 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Initially i mailed to

Amit Agarwal (MD Amazon India) on amit@amazon.com
Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon.com) on jeff@amazon.com

regarding some Brand infringement, they took some action on Brand Infringement but now they are not taking any actions on Brand Infringement.

I have also mailed them regarding undue Amazon Commission Increase but have received no response. But i hope and feel that the heads must know what sellers feels. So, the more mails from Sellers will reach them the more they can understand the pain points.

If you follow the responses we all receive from Amazon are weird. Jeff and Amit are only interested in revenue multiplier but not looking for long term business in India. Their Indian Team is creating blunders and no one is ready to listen or follow the Indian Laws.

When we kept on writing regarding Brand Infringement and Copyright Image Infringement they said your Brand Name should in Registered Status for Amazon to take action and otherthan that we will not take any action.

1. As per IPR law any Brand has to be secured once applied. TM is accepted till it is rejected.
2. Image Copyright Infringement doesnot have any relation with Brand Name and TradeMark status.

When we sent legal notice to them in response they accepted they will follow the Law and act within 48 hours against other sellers who violate the policies.

We are still not convinced with their response from their Lawyer so taking this case forward.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aarogyam for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal