Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entry Tax & Octroi Pincodes List Needed
Hello!

There is some states with Entry tax and Mumbai there is octrois, in our FedEx and Aramex account they charge that fees from us in Monthly billing instead of billing to customer.

So basically we need pincode list or full pincode database with the name of tax and percentage of tax is taken. So we can charge that directly to customer while placing the order.

For reference : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Really appreciated your response.
(10-12-2015, 11:40 AM)sanampatel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello!

There is some states with Entry tax and Mumbai there is octrois, in our FedEx and Aramex account they charge that fees from us in Monthly billing instead of billing to customer.

So basically we need pincode list or full pincode database with the name of tax and percentage of tax is taken. So we can charge that directly to customer while placing the order.

For reference : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Really appreciated your response.

u have to as for the list of the pincodes where entry tax or octroi is going to be charged from the shipping partner only, as you are dealing with an aggregator like shiprocket it is their responsibility to make sure that they procure the same from partners like bluedart, fedex, aramex etc and give it to you

if you would have a direct account with bluedart, fedex etc they would have already given you the list
Last time when I reach to FedEx customer support they told me that there is no pincode list for this, just there are some states and city with particular tax. So you should charge your customer at the time of order.

I asked him to change the accou t so fees charges at customer end they told me we can't charge customers, I explained that in eBay powership the fees taken by customers instead of us.

So every month due to this we end up paying high amount of taxes from our pocket.

Help regarding this will be appreciated.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Is it possible to ship in surface mode to the states of WB, odisha, bihar, UP. Please explain and guide. With and without entry forms.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk