Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra deduction
Snapdeal deducted 27000/- from my payment saying packaging charges..when I complained them, snapdeal seller support replied that its was deducted by mistake and refund would be made in upcoming 2 to 3 payment cycle. After 4 to 5 payment cycle when i again n again chased for this amount, today they are again asking for same thing which we discussed earlier that pls provide suborder id and other details.

I did not understood that the seller help employee who replied on mail for refunding 27000 was fake??

why again they want same explanations at time of reversal??

Are the replies from seller help people not trustworthy??
i have lost my faith completely from snapchordeal. i have de-listed all my products because they locked the inventory for my products so that i cannot nullify my products inventory. Avg. selling price for my products is 1000 rs. But due to this issue, i raised my selling price to 20k so that i dont get any more orders from snapdeal. But my orders increased 20 times and i stared getting more orders then normal days. It was a complete fake orders, why would any one wana buy a 1k product in 20k ? !! Then after tons of requests and queries, i was able to delete all my products from snapdeal.

It was not too late for me to delete my account as the balance was still showing positive.
But some of the sellers whom i know, including my own cousin, had their balance in dept of lacks of negative payment. i shook off the bahl`s company tie up as a seller, before his attempt to loot my money.
EVERYTIME THEY REPLY WILL BE FROM DIFFERENT PERSONS....

WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL GIV THE AMT WITHIN SOME PAYMENT CYCLES WAIT FOR THAT AND DO NOT REPLY TO THE SAME MAIL AGAIN ONCE ITS TOO LATE... IF YOU DO NOT GET AMOUNT CALL SELLER SUPPORT N TEL... BCZ IF YOU REPLY TO THE MAIL AGAIN THE CASE ID WILL BE OPEN STATUS AND FINANCE PEOPLE WONT CREDIT AMOUNT IF THE CASE ID IS IN OPEN STATUS...

AND WHEN EVER YOU MAIL MENTION THE WHOLE ISSUE WITH ALL DETAILS SO THAT THEY AGAIN DO NOT ASK SAME QUES.....