Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBA confession
I registered my VAT and CST in Andhra Pradesh. I decided to send my inventory to FBA. We are nearby Chennai FBA there's no FBA in Andhra Pradesh. Now problem is amazon seller support guy saying that I'm not supposed to send my inventory to Chennai FBA if you don't have VAT and CST numbers of Chennai. :/ is that true? If it is true I know I fucked. Because I don't have any store and I'm not suppose to use Amazon pickup.

Sent from my InFocus M350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
For fbA you need vat number for that particular state in which the warehouse is located

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

For andhra you can opt in to hyderabad fba

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

For hyderabad you will require telangana registration. And why are you not going for easyship for the time being?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2016, 10:37 PM)ankit@storyathome.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For fbA you need vat number for that particular state in which the warehouse is located

Are you sure? Because Telangana is by forfeited from Andhra Pradesh

Sent from my InFocus M350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.