Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Orders - Huge Returns
I'm getting huge returns from past 1 week and I suspect it as all fake orders placed by MP itself.

Did you all get more number of returns for past 10 days or so?
First off all no orders and the orders which we are getting are again returned. Fed up with these issues.
this is done on all across marketplaces ..... now the customer is rejecting to accept the orders .... it means customer doing this fr their fun sake .... and sellers looses in this
(02-05-2016, 08:46 PM)RRETAIL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm getting huge returns from past 1 week and I suspect it as all fake orders placed by MP itself.

Did you all get more number of returns for past 10 days or so?

I'm also getting fake orders from the past 10-15 days.

After I dispatch my product, flipkart cancels the order, stating that "buyer" is fraud.

And products return after a week or two. So during that time, my SKU is out of stock. And I also waste my packaging material and time on those fake orders.

I don't know why do they approve such orders in the first place.
MP does nt approved these fake orders ..... they orders these fake orders ....... to earn logistics fee
Read this true story

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Make Customer Fraud Detactive Team Flipkart

#Fakeorder

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It's clear Flipkart involves in placing fake orders to their sellers....their motive not just to show their competitors higher sales graph...even returns became main earning source to flipkart.
Every day we received a big number of returns....most of these RTO marked "Undelivered" "Customer Remorse"  and other illogical reasons. Even we received returns with reason "Specification Error" "Item Not as Described"....but when we check those received items....to our surprise we found that upper packing of the product is intact...that's means it wasn't open by buyer...now big question is that if the product is unpacked or open...how could buyer claims that product not as described or bad in quality..?? It's all because these items was ordered fraudulently by flipkart or their associates to charge penalties, shipping and illegal charges from sellers to earn big bucks. Whenever we received  big number of orders...especially during "Sale Period"....we knows very well if we are dispatching 50 orders today....we will receive at least 30 of them as return..within next week..with reasons i mentioned above.