Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Seller trying to block all my listing need help on Amazon
    Hello Guys,

My Self Suraj Mandhania 
My Store name is MandhaniaE-Commerce

Guys i need help some fake seller is trying to block all my listing, 
i have applied Tm application for my brand   " Mandhania "  and i had already done Brand Registration on Amazon which is approved 

Fake seller is using name and fake mail id of  Mr. Manish Mandhana (Jt. Managing Director) of Mandhana Industries (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)

which a have highlighted is red color below 

Guys i really dont know how to deal in this situation Please help me out for unblocking my listing 

Regards ,

Suraj Mandhania 

Below is mail copy from Amazon (Policy Warning notice@amazon.in )

Hello,

We have removed your listing because of a rights owner complaint about an item that infringes its intellectual property rights. Your listing will remain inactive until you can work with the rights owner directly to resolve the concern.

ASIN: B01CBE8H0C, Mandhania Solapuri Chaddar / Blanket (Pooja) 100% Cotton - 1 Dailyuse Double Blanket - Blue and Green
ASIN: B01C9SHP0S, Mandhania Fusion Stripe Cotton - 4 Everyday Hand Towels Set - Pink and Yellow (RHT4013)
ASIN: B01D4X6K58, Mandhania Solapuri Chaddar / Blanket (Pooja) 100% Cotton - 5 Dailyuse Single Bed Blanket - Multicolor

To maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we take immediate action to address rights owner complaints regarding infringements of their intellectual property rights.What you can do

1.      Contact the rights owner directly to resolve this concern:

Manish Mandhana
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

2. If resolved, advise the rights owner to contact us at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to withdraw its complaint.
3. Refrain from listing items manufactured by this rights owner until you have resolved the concern.

What happens next

If the rights owner contacts us to withdraw its complaint, we will reinstate your listing on your behalf immediately.

Please remember that additional complaints about your listings may result in the removal of your Amazon selling privileges.

Learn more

Sellers should understand our policies regarding intellectual property. To learn more, search “Intellectual Property Violations” in Seller Central Help.

Still have questions? You can ask our Seller Support team: Contact us (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.).

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.in.

Complaint ID: 482398202,482396712,482255632

Seller Performance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This seems to very hard situation for you bro. Try to contact Amazon third party conceltency. Hope they can help you. Updated your status here it may helpful for us too..

Sent from my InFocus M350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.