Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally askmebazaar Had Decided Not Give Due Payment Penny To It's Merchant
Finally [Image: cleardot.gif]Askmebazaar Had Decided Not Give Due Payment To It's Merchant  , According To Mail Received From [Image: cleardot.gif]Askmebazaar.

My Amt Is Pending In Lakhs ...........

All Merchant Had Sold Product On Getit Stores Private Limited And Getit info services Pvt Ltd And Not On Astro Overseas LTD (AOL) , So It Is [Image: cleardot.gif]Askmebazaar Call To Clear All Due Amount Of Its Merchant .................

So Finally If You Need Payment Than Go To [Image: cleardot.gif]Askmebazaar Head Office Or Any Regional Office Near By You  , Else Forgot That You Will Receive Your Payment  ........................

Mail Id Of Ceo kiran.murthi@gmail.com 

Mail Which I Had Received ........................

Dear Business Partner,

The principal shareholder of Getit info services Pvt Ltd (GISL) , M/S Astro Overseas LTD (AOL) which owns 98.5% of the company has just breached its written promise & commitment of funding the company of its latest tranch by July 31st 2016.

This comes as complete shock & surprise to us since they have made written promises & commitment on this which are on record.

Please note that GISL is always run totally at the direction & approval of the AOL management & AOL board who are fully responsible for clearing all dues. Documentation & legal opinion on this is on record with the company. The KMP of the company are appointed by & report to AOL management. All action taken by KMP’s in good faith is binding on shareholders and all dues of the company are payable by AOL.

Due to this shocking, unethical & unprofessional behavior from AOL, we are unable to immediately clear your dues.

We are pushing AOL very hard through all means to clear all dues.

We have, as an expression of good faith, even put in a format bid as Management to take over the company a month ago but this is also being intentionally delayed by AOL.

Please find a list of their management .

1.       ZAINAL MOKHTAR, Hisham
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
+60192818369

2.        Ashok Rajgopal
+919820214603

3.       FERGUSON, GRANT
+60123125672

4.       Khadar Merican
+60122002828

5.       Ralph Marshal
+60123339333

6.       Kwai Yoong Chin

7.       Bernard Cragg
+447884113867

8.       Badri Masri

9.       Sean Dent
+60176321297

10.   Sze Yuet

UT

11.   Ghee Keong Lim

Khazanah

12.   Kenneth Shen
+60320340008

Please feel free to use this letter to write, call or mail directly to these people and to press for dues.

Any help or clarification from us, please write to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and we will get back.

Please note that AOL is owned by Usaha Tegas group of Ananda Krishnan & Khazana, which is the sovereign  fund of Government of Malaysia. AOL is already facing charge sheet from CBI & ED in India.

Regards
Askme Leadership Team
by going to getit office will it help...???
why not file a case
You do not know AOL and you have nothing to do with them. You have agreement with Getit. They are diverting sellers to AOL so that they can be on safer side. Better you insist AskMe for your money.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Still their website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) is running that means if any vendor want to sell their product in askme.com then vendor will not get paid then why the site still operation? big question mark?
Today all the Askme Group been Resigned from there post
Lot of having vendor Pending amount of crore is there any to way to get our money back
(19-08-2016, 03:07 PM)VKE Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Today all the Askme Group been Resigned from there post
Lot of having vendor Pending amount of crore is there any to way to get our money back
Is this true? How can they resign, was any mail sent?

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please initiate legal action for dues. I had already stopped business when i got first reports of trouble in Askme
(19-08-2016, 04:29 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please initiate legal action for dues. I had already stopped business when i got first reports of trouble in Askme
Hi Mr.Kush,

We represent the brand 'Shoe Island'. Our pending payment is approximately Rs. 3 lacs. Our usual contacts in Askmebazaar are not responding at all. We tried mailing and calling but all in vain. We cannot let even a single dime to be left behind like this. If there is any on-going case, we would love to be the part of it.

Kindly mail us with the contact details or updates (if any).

Sincerely,
Karan Uppal
S.I. Corp.