Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Flipart Earnings by Fake Placing Orders
It's clear Flipkart involves in placing fake orders to their sellers....their motive not just to show their competitors higher sales graph...even returns became main earning source to flipkart.

Every day we received a big number of returns....most of these RTO marked "Undelivered" "Customer Remorse"  and other illogical reasons. Even we received returns with reason "Specification Error" "Item Not as Described"....but when we check those received items....to our surprise we found that upper packing of the product is intact...that's means it wasn't open by buyer...now big question is that if the product is unpacked or open...how could buyer claims that product not as described or bad in quality..?? It's all because these items was ordered fraudulently by flipkart or their associates to charge penalties, shipping and illegal charges from sellers to earn big bucks. Whenever we received  big number of orders...especially during "Sale Period"....we knows very well if we are dispatching 50 orders today....we will receive at least 30 of them as return..within next week..with reasons i mentioned above.
You are right they are well equipped to do this and Infact doing it. But you won't stop selling. Because you dream of becoming millionaire by flipkart. Go become one
If it is true then how flipkart doing this in the eyes of transparent Govt? ? Is our Govt blind pretend to blind?
yeh log payments mein chipka rhe hai ... zara check kerte rehna ......
(25-05-2016, 04:44 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yeh log payments mein chipka rhe hai ... zara check kerte rehna ......

You are right...we already audited our all previous settlements order by order and find discrepancies in payment transferring...finally we claimed back to flipkart with complete reconciliation....and made them give back to our actual payment. So better to check each and every order settlements.

(25-05-2016, 02:21 AM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are right they are well equipped to do this and Infact doing it. But you won't stop selling. Because you dream of becoming millionaire by flipkart. Go become one

Dear....if we became sick because of food.....so shall we leave eating...? absolutely not....we must to expose the actual things..and spread awareness about the misdeed...they are doing.
Even SHOPCLUS have this Fraudulent Practices. I have enough experience and Lost more than 50k Hopelessly least I have Stopped selling from past two months ago..they used to place Fake Orders from which Product is of Hidden or Out of stock and penalizing me against Breaching SLA..I tired and Left Raising Nemuarus Tickets of no use
I used to get Order Refund Request Without Reverse Pickup despite Sending Genuine Product
I got so many Orders Unopened but intentionally outer carton boxes damaged just to show buyer return request claims under Quality issue all though it was Branded And Genuine Product from SPARX Shoes etc..just the same you have mentioned this is a Modus Operandi of all Marketplaces to earn Easy Money..
(02-06-2016, 06:49 PM)Talib Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(25-05-2016, 04:44 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yeh log payments mein chipka rhe hai ... zara check kerte rehna ......

You are right...we already audited our all previous settlements order by order and find discrepancies in payment transferring...finally we claimed back to flipkart with complete reconciliation....and made them give back to our actual payment. So better to check each and every order settlements.

(25-05-2016, 02:21 AM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are right they are well equipped to do this and Infact doing it. But you won't stop selling. Because you dream of becoming millionaire by flipkart. Go become one

Dear....if we became sick because of food.....so shall we leave eating...? absolutely not....we must to expose the actual things..and spread awareness about the misdeed...they are doing.
How did u reconciled your payments?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-06-2016, 01:30 AM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2016, 06:49 PM)Talib Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Method of Reconciliation:

1. Check total sale on marketplace within a time period
2. Check total return order within this time period
3. Check return reason....mentioned on the marketplace.

You'll got the actual picture of returns.....not the return metric claims by Flipkart.
The reconciliation of the payments is not that easy and again depends on number of transaction from the CSV file received, it needs to be tracked and controlled with a good software on a daily basis, i know a company which has tailor made on Tally and that utility helps in giving a good idea of incorrect shipping charges etc.. which also helps in reconciling the orders returns and payments.

minat