Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart Account Hold Issue
Hi,

Company Name RHV Enterprise PVT LTD
Seller display name - RHVENTERPRISEPVTLTD

CATEGORIES DEALING IN - Across multiple categories and working with more than 7 private labels EXCLUSIVE across india

issue - flipkart account on pending - Reference numbers - 151201-007495,  151202-003057,  151207-000273,  151230-007078

My flipkart account went on pending mode for the first time on 1st december 2015 because of 2 listing id's - LSTACCDQDAJGSBEBVAXGQUSFB and LSTACCCWPEDXMGPS3CAWLOGVU

both the products were procured from the authorized distributor of the brand and were shipped sealed pack with vat paid bill and manufacture warranty, shocking part is that we have received only 3 orders in totality from the above 2 listing id's in the past 1 year and have personally called and spoken to the customers that they are very happy with the products and have not raised and concern or complain regarding the same

after submitting the relevant documents to seller support team and a tedious follow up the account got activated on 11th December 2015 finally.

we were smoothly running the business for next 10 days and didnt sell the above mentioned listing id's again, still suddenly on 21st December 2015 afternoon the account again went on hold due to the listing id - LSTACCCWPEDXMGPS3CAWLOGVU. which is from the above listing id only.

We have been constantly trying to reach flipkart team and explain that this is a technical bug or some error from your end but all in vain.

We only get one answer that is - (As per the previous conversation, I'm sorry to inform you that as per our internal team we are unable to activate your account.)

Every time they just repeat the same things that there is some error in the invoice sent by you and we are unable to reveal those details as this is our internal process.

i don't understand that how did flipkart team activate our account on 11th December after verifying the invoice and why did they again place the same on hold

flipkart is least bothered to look into the seller history, performance, number of orders being processed, potential strength of the seller, the amount of money the seller has constantly been spending on flipkart promotions etc....

We are lead sellers across all major marketplaces in india but do not face any such issue on other marketplaces till date.

Hope to get some resolution from senior level team at Flipkart as there is no justified and valid reason for keeping our account on hold and if there is any at least the same should be explained to us.

It is a very sad pain that in flip seller awards Most senior level people had committed that they would really love the idea of communicating with a body who represents the sellers and their pain points and that they would definitely work on all such critical issues. Seems that was just a public statement as practically a seller dosent have the access to anybody apart from a junior level chat executive or an agent.

The seller support team is not ready to share maild id or contact details of any senior authority where a seller can actually go and knock the door for help or raise concerns and complaints.

Writing to you with great hopes that i shall get a justified resolution for the above.
RHV Enterprise my problem was solved by AIOVA, You will also get a solution.
Yes these people are least bothdred with sellers problem, they won't have any logical reason behind what they say.
I donno what happen to flipkart team ..i had very bad experience with them ..have list some product from existing products from flipkart ..as i was new .i have list 3 or 4 product for just learning purpose ..and kept inventory level 0 as i was not selling that product .now have told them tht product wich i was listed im not seller of tht product ..now please remove it from my listing ..now i had long conversation with them im explained thm very clearly ...tht im not selling this product nd i dont jv this product .nd even in future im not sellin listed product wich was listed for learning purpose ...but they put my acc on pending ..they resolved my 5 tickets by saying only one thing give us authorizing letter of brand or invoice for product ....only they are rplyin with this answer and making resolving query with such a useless answer ..hance i have explained thm every time and repeting same ...whn im calling thm they are givin totally diff reason tht ..we have lack of courier capacity in u r city ....now im not understandin ....plz help my i have ref of ticket is 151221-006773 , 151218-004677 , 151209004417 , 151028136422 , 151903047065 , 150831086778 , 150825055395 , 150819077073 ,

Sent from my SM-N915K using Tapatalk

I donno what happen to flipkart team ..i had very bad experience with them ..have list some product from existing products from flipkart ..as i was new .i have list 3 or 4 product for just learning purpose ..and kept inventory level 0 as i was not selling that product .now have told them tht product wich i was listed im not seller of tht product ..now please remove it from my listing ..now i had long conversation with them im explained thm very clearly ...tht im not selling this product nd i dont jv this product .nd even in future im not sellin listed product wich was listed for learning purpose ...but they put my acc on pending ..they resolved my 5 tickets by saying only one thing give us authorizing letter of brand or invoice for product ....only they are rplyin with this answer and making resolving query with such a useless answer ..hance i have explained thm every time and repeting same ...whn im calling thm they are givin totally diff reason tht ..we have lack of courier capacity in u r city ....now im not understandin ....plz help my i have ref of ticket is 151221-006773 , 151218-004677 , 151209004417 , 151028136422 , 151903047065 , 150831086778 , 150825055395 , 150819077073 ,

Sent from my SM-N915K using Tapatalk
@RHV: Have you got any resolution from Flipkart ? I am posting a similar thread with regards to my account pending in Flipkart. 

Kindly refer to post subject line: "Flipkart Account pending issue"
TEAM, I am dealing in fashion accessories and flipkart made my account on hold due to suspect fraud activities with customer/flipkart but when i asked them about to give me the order no or any proof then they says that these are there internal things which they cannot share with anyone. It means that the vendor doesn't have any right to check about his mistakes?? we are the one who give profit to flipkart not the buyer. I am doing business with another ecommerce portal as well but never feel like this with flipkart. does anyone help me on this situation
(01-09-2016, 02:20 AM)bcg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.TEAM, I am dealing in fashion accessories and flipkart made my account on hold due to suspect fraud activities with customer/flipkart but when i asked them about  to give me the order no or any proof then they says that these are there internal things which they cannot share with anyone. It means that the vendor doesn't have any right to check about his mistakes?? we are the one who give profit to flipkart not the buyer. I am doing business with another ecommerce portal as well but never feel like this with flipkart. does anyone help me on this situation

Brother keep fighting and put Greviance Sachin Bansal and all in Mail. Keep tweeting and fighting. You will get a response.
how to know Sachin's email id?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
We have not been selling on Flipkart since January, 2016. They have suspended our account stating that our cancellation rate is breached 1%.

Also, has any one noticed increase in charges on Market places, Amazon has greatly increased various charges like return charge (20% on commission), less reimbursement on FBA products and easy ship orders, excess weight charges in FBA etc.

"Dear
This is to inform you that as per our Seller Performance Policy , we have recently identified poor performance with respect to your Seller Cancellations . Please find below your performance:
Policy Period Actual Rate Benchmark Re-Activation Date
Seller Cancellations 03/10/2016 to 06/10/2016 100.0% % 1% 31/12/2016
As a result, your account has now been suspended. You will not receive new orders until we activate your account. However, you are expected to process your existing orders.
• Please ensure that you have low Seller Cancellations, RTD Breaches, Pickup Reattempts, Misshipments, Customer Returns.
• Penalties for a repeat offence on any of these metrics will be greater than 7 days and can even result in permanent penalty from selling on Flipkart.
Please click on the link(s) below to download your performance data with respect to :-
• Cancellation Report
Following are the guidelines that will help you lower your:
Seller Cancellations
1. Update your stock file regularly by filling in the right selling price and quantity.
2. Enter the stock size as per workable limits. Avoid entering maximum stock size for the listings which you would be unable to fulfill.
3. If an ordered item is not available in your inventory, try to force source it to fulfill on time.
4. If you are unable to source a product, inactivate the listing immediately to avoid cancellations.
For any queries, please email Seller Support at ss@flipkart.com or call on 0124-4319362.
Thank you
Best regards
Seller Support Team
Flipkart Marketplace
ss@flipkart.com
Phone: 0124-4319362"
Dear AIOVA,
I've been selling on Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal & PayTM for the past 5 months via TIN : 07967123522 agst. Standard Electronics. Everything was going smooth, unless Flipkart all of a sudden messaged me that my account was made on hold on the grounds that I’ve done Delivery Fraud with referring to two Order ID’s. hey told me that I cannot sell on Flipkart thereafter. After checking both the Order ID’s on Flipkart Portal – I verified that both of them were courier returns. 1 of them was delivered to us on 28th July ( about 75 days back ) and the second is still in transit. Flipkart provided 70% business to me in comparison with other portals. I’ve been kept on mailing them for the past 48 hours – but they have a stagnant response that –
I understand and acknowledge your concern regarding "Account on hold". I apologise for inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that, we will be happy to assist you through mail communication. In case if you need to discuss the issue on call, please go ahead and call us on 0124-4319362

I regret to inform you that, as per communication sent on October 10, 2016 18:18:17 on your primary/ registered e-mail id about detailed information of reason for account on hold due to 'Involved in fraudulent activities against customers/flipkart'. Please be informed that, as this is a violation of our terms of use you will not be allowed to sell on the platform.
None of there backend team is ready to communicate via telephonic medium. They do not have a ground to suspend my account but still being on a stronger side, they have suspended my account and are not allowing me to sell further.
I request AIOVA to intervene into the matter & help me to sort this issue out for streamline functioning.
Thanks
Anshul Mittal
+91 8010859578