Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart Account on Hold
Dear All, Our Flipkart account has been put on hold as there was a single SKU for which we do not have brand/invoice. This was added as ADD Listing process and they did not ask for brand/invoice at that time. This product was added 6 months back and now they are saying that it is fake selling. Any idea to reinstate the account?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Why go begging them ?. There are many better marketplaces than Flipkart.
Dear Friend, Yes there are and we are already doing with them. But It leads to business loss. We were getting significant sale on Flipkart. Any suggestion to reinstate?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You can try tweeting to senior staff and to Mr.Sachin/Binny Bansal regularly
Account on hold
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I feel that Flipkart is finding the reasons to put sellers on Hold. If issue was with the product they did not notify us ever in last 6 months. Don't know what they are up to.
Add new sellers but kill older ones. This is their policy.

Kind of like a slaughterhouse

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Does anyone know if any seller is working with Flipkart from last 2-3 years without any account hold problem?

Even i want to find a seller who has never faced acount hold problem.
it will be WS Retail only, their own baby.