Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart Orders Reduced
Hi All, We are seeing that there is a significant deduction in the orders count on Flipkart since last 20 days. We are receiving 25-30% orders only. Is it like with you as well or we have some issue? Can someone guide on this.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(13-07-2016, 02:07 PM)AARJAY Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi All, We are seeing that there is a significant deduction in the orders count on Flipkart since last 20 days. We are receiving 25-30% orders only. Is it like with you as well or we have some issue? Can someone guide on this.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
same with us
Exactly.. rather the relationship manager from flipkart even admitted the same that sales have dropped drastically

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes for me too

Sent from my Lenovo S60-a using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes the same for me also

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same for me

Also I am tired of Flipkart's new return policy :'(
They are charging Shipping fee, Reverse shipping fee, Collection fees and above all service tax
For national shipping order that would be somewhere around Rs 183 per returned Order