Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart Packaging Material
Hello,

I am a seller at Flipkart. can anyone please suggest me from where I can buy the low price Flipkart packaging material. My products include both breakable and unbreakable items. Can you please suggest me the best boxes for my products.
I usually get mine from Bizongo. I do not have any packing material sellers in this rural area. Isn't it cheaper to buy offline if you live in a city ?. Courier charges would cost a lot!.
Sir,

You can buy flipkart packaging material from below link.
Use coupon code NEW10 and get 10% off on your first order. Securement Packaging is the authorized vendor of Flipkart.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This will be the lowest online price.
(24-08-2016, 04:15 PM)VijayRaj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

I am a seller at Flipkart. can anyone please suggest me from where I can buy the low price Flipkart packaging material. My products include both breakable and unbreakable items. Can you please suggest me the best boxes for my products.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Shripal for this post:
  • VijayRaj
Hello Vijay,

You can buy Flipkart packaging material from DCGpac.com Here is the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. You can find all type of flipkart packaging material here at best price.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Veshali8221 for this post:
  • VijayRaj
the best available price is on flipkart.com .... and u can buy from there