Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart, Please Change The Return Process
Those who are selling on Flipkart since early 2014 may know of this system. I am attaching an image.

Earlier for returns flipkart had a system just like amazon. Even better than Amazon.

We could call the customer and request images of the problem. Sometimes customer would choose a wrong return option and then we could rectify it.

It helped in keeping returns negligible.
They should bring it back.
[Image: 208zcc8.jpg]
Yes flipkart return tab must be updated with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember this tab. My returns were 1% when this tab was there. Bring it back
FLIPKART PLEASE BRING THIS TAB BACK
Hi,

Flipkart has one of the most unfair return policies in the ecommerce space in India. Recently I received a email from flipkart stating that the misshipment percentage for our account was 1.77%.

This prompted me to check the entire returns for the past 3 months, and I was horrified to know that flipkart has charged me return charges for product returns where buyer has mentioned he thinks product is not good.

On calling up flipkart regarding the same issue they state that they have a buyers first policy, not a "what is fair " policy. My argument here is that flipkart wants to promote its own brand , no problem, but why burn my cash, why not burn their own VC money?

I feel that of all the market places flipkart has one of the worst return policies for sellers. I propose that we all sellers get togather and decide to propose the same changes be made to their returns policy.
now flipkart ppl r also agree that customers r wrongly tagging returns in mis-shipment ....

today it self i talk to ss executive and complain for the same and she was ready to accept that it is not mishipment and replacement order wil be cancelled by them ... and Mp fee wil also be reversed .....

Smile
Hi,

I had sold one johhny walker hip flask to a buyer on flipkart. Flipkart approved refund when buyer claimed "the flask was empty".....

Flipkart returns team is absolutely dumb.
(28-01-2016, 07:06 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.now flipkart ppl r also agree that customers r wrongly tagging returns in mis-shipment ....

today it self i talk to ss executive and complain for the same and she was ready to accept that it is not mishipment and replacement order wil be cancelled by them ... and Mp fee wil also be reversed .....

Smile

But they will not change the rating given by this customer....
(04-02-2016, 12:20 PM)Insasta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-01-2016, 07:06 PM)kidsworldco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.now flipkart ppl r also agree that customers r wrongly tagging returns in mis-shipment ....

Smile

But they will not change the rating given by this customer....

but this customer hasn't given rating to me :p :Smile  and this customer again raise the return request and i again complaint with previuos incident no.. and now they again canclled request Smile
Really, Flipkart please update ur return process

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Kabhi kabhi customer ko malum hi nahi hota kya reason dene ka return k liye or vo mis shipment choose kar dete he

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk