Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart Product Listings issue
Dear All,
I have been facing these issues with Flipkart since day 1.
The following are the issues.
1) Catalog without any reasons fails to get approved.
2) Even if it is approved and the product made active, they are not seen on the website
3) A few products say 30% products of a catalog, are not linked with the images of them.
4) Due to this disappearance of the SKU's  they are not seen in the "Newest First" catagory and hence we lose out on our sales badly.
5) If the ticket is raised, the response is never proper from them and the seller support either is "illiterate" on these issues or they are not interested to reply. 
6) I have around 422 live and active sku's on flipkart in Bags catagory and when i see the website there are only 165 of them that are seen there. Now when I ask the flipkart guys about it, they are unaware of the issues like this and the only reply I get is "We have escalated the issue to the relevant team and we will get it resolved within 7 days". The issue always remains unresolved then.
7) These kind of issues happen everytime I upload a new catalog. There never is a permanent solution given to us. NEVER.

I think many of us out here would be facing this kind of issue and we need to raise our voice to flipkart about the same.

Regards,
Mayur Gundecha
+919730946878
(22-01-2016, 01:25 PM)Hello, We are Facing Same Issue.  Already Mailed Many times to Seller Support,still Waiting for Resolution. Mayur Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear All,
I have been facing these issues with Flipkart since day 1.
The following are the issues.
1) Catalog without any reasons fails to get approved.
2) Even if it is approved and the product made active, they are not seen on the website
3) A few products say 30% products of a catalog, are not linked with the images of them.
4) Due to this disappearance of the SKU's  they are not seen in the "Newest First" catagory and hence we lose out on our sales badly.
5) If the ticket is raised, the response is never proper from them and the seller support either is "illiterate" on these issues or they are not interested to reply. 
6) I have around 422 live and active sku's on flipkart in Bags catagory and when i see the website there are only 165 of them that are seen there. Now when I ask the flipkart guys about it, they are unaware of the issues like this and the only reply I get is "We have escalated the issue to the relevant team and we will get it resolved within 7 days". The issue always remains unresolved then.
7) These kind of issues happen everytime I upload a new catalog. There never is a permanent solution given to us. NEVER.

I think many of us out here would be facing this kind of issue and we need to raise our voice to flipkart about the same.

Regards,
Mayur Gundecha
+919730946878
Hi
I am a new vendor. I am looking for an online platform that could help me out with displaying my catalog with attractive deals. Reading the replies above i doubt that there could be problem while doing it for Flipkart. Please clarify as other online platforms like Amazon, Shopclues are offering attractive offers.
Thanks
(30-05-2016, 03:27 PM)pallavi soni Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
I am a new vendor. I am looking for an online platform that could help me out with displaying my catalog with attractive deals. Reading the replies above i doubt that there could be problem while doing it for Flipkart. Please clarify as other online platforms like Amazon, Shopclues are offering attractive offers.
Thanks

bhool se bhi shopclues k baare mein mat soch lena ...... werna pareshan ho jaogi .... kabhi oout of stock , kabhi disable kabhi kuch , kabhi kuch ... third class marketplace .... but ys it is only to detect fraud order ..... nothing else ....
I can help you with cataloging and listing. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my HM 1S using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.