Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart now refuses to refund sellers’ TDS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
They think they are above the law. I have faced a loss of 1,5 lakh. Fear is this loss will increase with increase in business.
This is industry wide issue

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
They are desi and want to earn money in short span anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Cant discriminate in this way. Can happen with any marketplace. The law is technically flawed

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
They keep on asking questions and calculation sheet again and again.

Now they say they have TDS exemption..

Even if they have exemption, they need to refund what has already been paid

Quote...

Dear Seller,

Quarter: Q4

We would like to inform you that, you have included the service tax and then paid the TDS, we request you to share your working buy excluding the service tax, once you share your working with us, we can process your claim at earliest.

(Please Note : We request you to revert back within 72 hours as post 72 hours this ticket will be auto resolved).

Awaiting your response.

Unquote....

one more reason for delay in TDS claim.....

As per my knowledge TDS in paid on Invoice amount inclusive on service tax not excluding service tax... right???

Can someone give me technical knowledge about above..... like as per article no. so and so....etc etc.... ( once gave non technical reply... now thinking again be ready to reply technically so that can expect call from there account department.... Big Grin )