Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipkart to launch own private label
It's been reported that flipkart is looking to launch its own brand of private labels in many categories.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Though they will not stock any and will work towards licensing/ exclusive sellers on the portal for which I don't have any issues but I just hope that they are partial in the return policy of their products . If they do not accept any return then I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for them and all sellers should will walk out on them then.
If they do accept the returns then it should be a fair deal for all.
But personal opinion is work with Amazon and other international marketplaces.
Too many fake returns on flipkart has made me disillusioned with them and I certainly don't want to work with them anymore in the categories where they Accept returns.
Even though my main category is health and beauty but we have added mobile phones as well and today only got a s6 edge back with a broken screen and charger and earphones missing. The claim will be filed and as always will get 40-50% settle ment value. So to counter the problem I have decided that for mobile phones will use FBA as they have no returns on that and with FK slowly abandon the sinking ship.. the payments are slow and no point waiting for 3 weeks when the margins are low.

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Even I am thinking the same. Planning to opt out of flipkart soon. There practices are getting worse day by day for sellers.