Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Ecommerce Store
How many would be interested in starting their own ecommerce store without any fixed costs?
(05-08-2016, 06:30 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How many would be interested in starting their own ecommerce store without any fixed costs?

EVERYONE
Me

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Me

Sent from my SM-N910G using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Giving something for free has its own issues. I am not interested.
(05-08-2016, 06:30 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How many would be interested in starting their own ecommerce store without any fixed costs?

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Photo 
[Image: aiova.jpg]
Delhivery? Err, worst logistics provider ever.
(05-08-2016, 08:21 PM)Sai Sanvish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Giving something for free has its own issues. I am not interested.

I agree with you. We are developing a platform that may however interest you. Would like to request for your contact co-ordinates..
Kindly drop me a message on sai@veethi.co.in.