Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Pincode Module
Hi,

I need free Pincode Module for my ecom website can any one suggest good free module.

It's urgent need.

Customers can search delivery location availability at their pincode location

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-06-2016, 09:00 PM)AnkitJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

I need free Pincode Module for my ecom website can any one suggest good free module.

It's urgent need.

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

A simple google search lead me to :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-06-2016, 09:00 PM)AnkitJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

It's urgent need.

Check this modules
Thanks Will try and let you know if any issue found

Thanks

Getting error

There has been an error processing your request

While exporting csv file of puncode

(23-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's urgent need.

Issue not resolved

Getting error while exporting csv file for pincode format

(23-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's urgent need.

Error was not able to find sql database table

Then u need to contact that plugin/module developer

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
There must be some table rate shipping addon for Magento. You can get the pincode coverage list from your courier partner and enter them manually.

Alternatively, you can use one of the logistics aggregator services. They should be able to help you out.
(25-06-2016, 08:42 AM)Sai Sanvish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There must be some table rate shipping addon for Magento. You can get the pincode coverage list from your courier partner and enter them manually.

Alternatively, you can use one of the logistics aggregator services. They should be able to help you out.
Hi,

That's right some tables are missing,

I need the format of that table , no. Of columns and values of each column that needs to entered their

Then it might be able to work